Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wisdom lies in not worrying about the problems most of which are the figments of our own imagination. Believe and learn to live in the present.
I feel that someone really wise and intelligent coined the phrase 'A stitch in time saves nine' - the more lax you are in your appraoch towards your work and life in general, the more inefficent you become and before you know it you will be flooded with problems from all sides ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that someone really wise and intelligent coined the phrase 'A stitch in time saves nine' - the more lax you are in your appraoch towards your work and life in general, the more inefficent you become and before you know it you will be flooded with problems from all sides ..

True. Many are carried away by the wrong Belief, " The sky is not going to fall, if I postpone my work for a few moments."
These people are not aware of the fact, the value of one Moment.
Sur Das, in his words, said centuries ago, " pal mein Pralay Hoigi." It takes a moment to wipe off the world for a deluge."
Normally by the time a person reaches his or her thirties he or she would have completed their education, had a steady job for a few years , may be even got married , bought a starter home etc etc...But many dont do what is essnetial and required ,,,Here is a list of some of the worst mistakes people in their thirties do ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/The-7-worst-mistakes-people-make-in-their-30s/articleshow/39871703.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

The 30s is a very crucial stage of our lives. By the time we reach our 30s many of us have either have got married, started a career or have started a family. So this is the time when we are busy with our lives, relationships, and our jobs. To balance them all we sometimes neglect our own health. For women they start losing their bone density by the time they reach their 30s. So calcium supplements are needed at this time and some exercise.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Normally by the time a person reaches his or her thirties he or she would have completed their education, had a steady job for a few years , may be even got married , bought a starter home etc etc...But many dont do what is essnetial and required ,,,Here is a list of some of the worst mistakes people in their thirties do ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/The-7-worst-mistakes-people-make-in-their-30s/articleshow/39871703.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

The 30s is a very crucial stage of our lives. By the time we reach our 30s many of us have either have got married, started a career or have started a family. So this is the time when we are busy with our lives, relationships, and our jobs. To balance them all we sometimes neglect our own health. For women they start losing their bone density by the time they reach their 30s. So calcium supplements are needed at this time and some exercise.

Instead of calcium supplements, I prefer to use calcium rich natural foods like Milk, curd and yogurt.
Yes, calcium supplement is required, in cases where nutrition cannot be derived from natural sources..but we should also try to consume calcium and iron rich food.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

See this
http://www.motherearthnatfds.com/retailer/store_templates/shell_id_1.asp?storeID=240FE693CE454A2FBD1B4F0194E9D8F8
Yes, calcium supplement is required, in cases where nutrition cannot be derived from natural sources..but we should also try to consume calcium and iron rich food.

Yes in 30s women should take calcium, iron and vitamin D supplements.

Instead of calcium supplements, I prefer to use calcium rich natural foods like Milk, curd and yogurt.

Yes curd and yogurt is very good for health and skin too and easily digestible as well.

See this
http://www.motherearthnatfds.com/retailer/store_templates/shell_id_1.asp?storeID=240FE693CE454A2FBD1B4F0194E9D8F8

Thank you for sharing this link.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.