Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If health is good and enough work is there, even in late age too one can Bo productive. MF Hussain and Morarjee Desai are but a few examples. Of course, I agree, such cases are rare.

Very true its all depends on health I remember we used to have a director in one of my previous company of age 70 years but he was very productive though was not that physically competent with young boys but of course he had great mind. :)

Health is the deciding factor for the late age activities. And this is what is being neglected during 30s And 40s. If one person is active even in 70s, it says, that person did not ignore his health during his 30s and 40s.

Exactly may that is the reason he was so fit in his seventies. But mental stress these days is the major concern for bad health.

Taking care of mental stress and keeping away from mental stress is also a part of maintaining a good healthy life style during earlier phase of life.

Yes it is but very few people overcome the stress they get at their workplace. Its very essential for them to control it for their health.
If health is good and enough work is there, even in late age too one can Bo productive. MF Hussain and Morarjee Desai are but a few examples. Of course, I agree, such cases are rare.

Very true its all depends on health I remember we used to have a director in one of my previous company of age 70 years but he was very productive though was not that physically competent with young boys but of course he had great mind. :)

Health is the deciding factor for the late age activities. And this is what is being neglected during 30s And 40s. If one person is active even in 70s, it says, that person did not ignore his health during his 30s and 40s.

Exactly may that is the reason he was so fit in his seventies. But mental stress these days is the major concern for bad health.

Taking care of mental stress and keeping away from mental stress is also a part of maintaining a good healthy life style during earlier phase of life.

Yes it is but very few people overcome the stress they get at their workplace. Its very essential for them to control it for their health.

That's why, people who are active even in ripe old age are very few in number. Of course it's difficult but not impossible. It needs a strong determination.

That's why, people who are active even in ripe old age are very few in number. Of course it's difficult but not impossible. It needs a strong determination.

Actually people forget basic that one should leave the tension of the office to office its easy to say but really hard to follow. :)

Actually people forget basic that one should leave the tension of the office to office its easy to say but really hard to follow. :)

Such people are not aware of the amount of burden they are adding to themselves and adding more woes to ther lives. This will lead to mental stress which kills slowly like a slow poison.

Such people are not aware of the amount of burden they are adding to themselves and adding more woes to ther lives. This will lead to mental stress which kills slowly like a slow poison.

Its all about diverting your mind to something else we enjoy. I like playing so I do that forgetting what has happened in the office. :)

Its all about diverting your mind to something else we enjoy. I like playing so I do that forgetting what has happened in the office. :)

Instead of Brooding over the matters, it's advisable to move away from the problems. Even a light walk will make a big difference.
I think staying fit and caring about parent is lifetime responsibilities and not related to age.. Even in old age it is important to be fit so that you don't cause trouble to your loved ones.. But it is not always in our hands.. :unsure: Nowadays even fit and healthy people are getting sick due to changes in environment.

Instead of Brooding over the matters, it's advisable to move away from the problems. Even a light walk will make a big difference.

What ever the problem it is we are going to face. If we get this mentality we can face anything easily. Postponing the problem will never makes any difference. Do it and face it.

What ever the problem it is we are going to face. If we get this mentality we can face anything easily. Postponing the problem will never makes any difference. Do it and face it.

If its your problem, it's you alone should find a solution . Don't expect somebody will come and help you. Everyone has his own problem.

I agree with you, a problem should be dealt with head-on, postponing a problem will only worsen with time, but finding a solution soon helps whether it is office tension/problem or otherwise.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.