In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your views.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Make up is so much used particularly by women that their entire personality is changed. It is difficult even to recognize them without make up.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's a micconception to think Make up is an addiction in today's world. To look good was a tradition that has origin to Vedic age. Using perfumes, gold ornaments was a common practice in Mytholigical age also.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your views.

Using make-up to look good is nothing new...only now people spend a lot on buying cosmetic which turns out to make people lose their natural shine and sheen, and beauty. Over-doing anything is not considered healthy..not even makeup. Personally, I feel a little bit of make up is good, a very light makeup - but spending too much on it is nothing but a waste of money.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Using make-up to look good is nothing new...only now people spend a lot on buying cosmetic which turns out to make people lose their natural shine and sheen, and beauty. Over-doing anything is not considered healthy..not even makeup. Personally, I feel a little bit of make up is good, a very light makeup - but spending too much on it is nothing but a waste of money.

Earlier generations used natural substances. That's why unlike today's cosmetics there were no side effects then. Kasturi and Saffron were extensively used in Beauty products then.

Earlier generations used natural substances. That's why unlike today's cosmetics there were no side effects then. Kasturi and Saffron were extensively used in Beauty products then.

Natural products that were in vogue in yester years are still used today..but in a different format. Modern makeup--including foundation etc are used to hide the facial flaws and enhance beauty on for a short period of time. But using natuual products can enhance your beauty for a longer time if coupled with a good and balanced diet.

Natural products that were in vogue in yester years are still used today..but in a different format. Modern makeup--including foundation etc are used to hide the facial flaws and enhance beauty on for a short period of time. But using natuual products can enhance your beauty for a longer time if coupled with a good and balanced diet.

They are simple herbals or in the form of powder like turmeric.of course you have to consult a herbalist or Naturopath who is recognized by the Government of India. If you take care of these precautions, there's nothing to worry.

They are simple herbals or in the form of powder like turmeric.of course you have to consult a herbalist or Naturopath who is recognized by the Government of India. If you take care of these precautions, there's nothing to worry.

It is indeed good to look presentable but not by spending loads on cosmetic items...

It is indeed good to look presentable but not by spending loads on cosmetic items...

Only those who do not know about Natural cosmetics, throw away money foolishly on Mall available Cosmetics.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Yes sir. Its true. Natural costemics are good for health and also it will give better results.

Only those who do not know about Natural cosmetics, throw away money foolishly on Mall available Cosmetics.

Because such people don't know the benefits of going natural!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.