Anger is the word that most of us are trying to control in our day-to-day life. How to overcome that?. Here,comes an article i read regarding some useful tips to control anger.

http://www.howtothinkpositive.net/6-basic-steps-towards-overcoming-anger/

Members share your views.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A very thought provoking article Geetha. When I'm angry, I close my eyes and take 10 deep breaths or I leave that place. This worked for me.

Thank you said by: geetha
rambabu wrote:

A very thought provoking article Geetha. When I'm angry, I close my eyes and take 10 deep breaths or I leave that place. This worked for me.

Thank u so much sir. You are always being an encouraging person to me in this platform. I also do the same thing as you said. But one thing will be we cant able forgive a person everytime, if he does the same thing always. Its really hard to forgive those kind of people. Because it really brokes our heart to the core.

Thank you said by: rambabu
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thank u so much sir. You are always being an encouraging person to me in this platform. I also do the same thing as you said. But one thing will be we cant able forgive a person everytime, if he does the same thing always. Its really hard to forgive those kind of people. Because it really brokes our heart to the core.

I agree with you Geetha. We cannot and should not forgive a habitual mistake maker. Such people take us for granted. Geetha, I always encourage people who come up with good thoughts and thought provoking responseS. You are one such member. I respect members like you.

There is only one way to control anger and that is to leave the place if outside or shut yourself in a room till your anger subsides. Nothing else works.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Forgiving is another effective way of controlling anger.

If you can control your emotions when you are angry there is nothing like it although it is not always possible...A lot of damage gets done in those few seconds when we lose control of our senses when we are extremely angry. Meditation helps and also developing a sense of humor and looking at any situation in a dispassionate manner...One can only try !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The practical thing possible while we are angry is to escape from the situation or decide to forgive the other person (if possible). But if the anger is reasonable and so intense, then no philosophy will work, because our full concentration is to ‘attack’. We will become indiscreet for some time and will regain our reasoning power only after few minutes of the incident.

Anger is that inferno that burns all in the viscinity including the angry person. One should tame the anger instead of becoming A slave and get wiped off.

I never try to control my anger but at the same time i never hurt other people. If i get angry out of control i will simply watch the video of baby crawling and smiling face in YouTube. After seeing the baby face i will get smile on my face and continue my work without any tension.

It means diverting your attention towards some other thing is also a way of controlling anger.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.