Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

It means diverting your attention towards some other thing is also a way of controlling anger.

Yes sir. Thats also a good idea to control our anger. But sometimes, if we are not reacting to the person who was making us anger, makes the situation more worse. Because he/she may get much anger than before , as we are not reacting to that person. So, diverting ourselves to something else may help us in certain situation, but not always. Its better to leave the place than diverting ourself to something else i think.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It means diverting your attention towards some other thing is also a way of controlling anger.

Yes sir. Thats also a good idea to control our anger. But sometimes, if we are not reacting to the person who was making us anger, makes the situation more worse. Because he/she may get much anger than before , as we are not reacting to that person. So, diverting ourselves to something else may help us in certain situation, but not always. Its better to leave the place than diverting ourself to something else i think.

Allow him to prattle. But don't pay any heed. Behave as if he's not in the place. Silence is the best form of punishment.

If you just realize that others are different persons and they are not always likely to agree with you in words or deeds, there will be no cause of anger. Just restrict your expectations. This will surely remove aner as well as frustration. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By remembering Gandhiji.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Allow him to prattle. But don't pay any heed. Behave as if he's not in the place. Silence is the best form of punishment.

Yes sir. Sometimes, silence is the best punishment. It kills than anything else.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes sir. Sometimes, silence is the best punishment. It kills than anything else.

If you go on responding the person who is an angry mood, more exchanges will further worsen the situation. It's not good for both.

It's really hard for me but if I have to do it I stop and count backward starting from 100- 99- 98 and try to concentrate on something imaginary. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If you go on responding the person who is an angry mood, more exchanges will further worsen the situation. It's not good for both.

I agree. Then only  the quarrel  will come to an end. Otherwise there is no end.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree. Then only  the quarrel  will come to an end. Otherwise there is no end.

Bringing the quarrel or exchange of heated arguments is in our hands.The idea is not prolong the issue without leaving a bad taste in our mouth.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Bringing the quarrel or exchange of heated arguments is in our hands.The idea is not prolong the issue without leaving a bad taste in our mouth.

As long one has reasonable points responding to person in front of him there is no way a discussion will have heated exchanges.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.