Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Already Pakistan refuted India's claim Terrorist Naved is not from Pakistan. A befitting act from India is the need of the hour.

Pakistanis are going to the extent of taunting us that Mumbai attack was orchestrated by Indian intelligence agencies.We simply seem to be incapable ofretaliating at least that is our image. We are paper tigers.

usha manohar wrote:

Now with another terrorist being caught yesterday in Kashmir, we will have more drama and everyone will jump into the bandwagon - As expected, Pakistan has already denied that he is a Pakistani national . Our human rights activists can now take over and see how this fellow who admitted he liked killing Hindus, can get away from any punishment because he too has rights ...

I'm waiting for Diggi Raja to come forward and say we should treat our state guest Khan Saheb with respect. After all he has come all the way from Pakistan to kill Hindus (as per his own confession). And why do we expect Pakistan will accept he is a Pakistani national? It's up to us to prove and take proper action against Pakistan. We have done enough verbal exchanges in last 7 decades. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now with another terrorist being caught yesterday in Kashmir, we will have more drama and everyone will jump into the bandwagon - As expected, Pakistan has already denied that he is a Pakistani national . Our human rights activists can now take over and see how this fellow who admitted he liked killing Hindus, can get away from any punishment because he too has rights ...

I'm waiting for Diggi Raja to come forward and say we should treat our state guest Khan Saheb with respect. After all he has come all the way from Pakistan to kill Hindus (as per his own confession). And why do we expect Pakistan will accept he is a Pakistani national? It's up to us to prove and take proper action against Pakistan. We have done enough verbal exchanges in last 7 decades. 

Frankly speaking will they ever agree even if we manage to provide all proofs like bringing in his family - which they will say is fabricated , like they did with Kasab. I feel that we should stop trying to convince them and talk less and do more in the way of taking a tough stand. The studio discussions on the Tv always manage to get the Pakistanis an upper hand since they never admit to anything even when there is proof, so why bother inviting them ???..May be instead of being defensive all the time, it is time for us to be offensive for a change..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We should follow what Parrikar said. Terror should be replied with terror. No more soft talk. Let Pakistan see what India is.

When was there dearth of evidences on Pakistani fiendishness? What this capture of this terrorist alive would contribute,? Will it steel our resolve to hit Pakistan where it would hurt most forcing it into thinking hundred times before it unleashes this kind of diablerie in India? I have my reservations. The charade continues!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:When was there dearth of evidences on Pakistani fiendishness? What this capture of this terrorist alive would contribute,? Will it steel our resolve to hit Pakistan where it would hurt most forcing it into thinking hundred times before it unleashes this kind of diablerie in India? I have my reservations. The charade continues!

I wonder why Pakistan treats us with such contempt ...Is it because of the soft approach through the years or is it in their nature or is it because they feel secure in the knowledge that they are surrounded by Islamic nations , who they hope will support them ? I wish for once our government takes a firm stand and cut off all ties with Pakistan , instead of dillydallying and perpetually providing proof ??? which is outright rejected by them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hindu-Muslim Amity was never there.. Even in the Mughal period there was contempt and hatred between these two religions. And it will be there.  

The moot question is why so many got converted to Islam. Also there were and still there are many areas where Hindus and Muslims live amicably together. But there are many areas where they hate each other. 

This contempt is never there between neighbors or friends of different religions, comes to the forefront between few elements with a certain bent of mind when they are raked up by communal issues...Here in Mangalore we have had the worst communal violence a few years back which went on for more than a month and many muslims were given shelter by Hindus and Hindus given shelter by Muslims in predominantly muslim areas although the mobs went berserk from both sides..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.