Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Our politicians will do anything to get what they want. I guess we need to bear a part of the blame for even electing them.

I can just about imagine the chaos they and their thugs would create. 

I guess this is a pointer to why clubs have certain restrictions, dress code being one of them. 

Not just a part, but the entire blame is poeple's. " Yadha Praja thatha Raja. Like the people like the ruler.

I may not subscribe to your view.. we have only criminals, petty thieves  and hooligans to choose from. The system is so corrupt that  everything is rigged and tampered with. '

People can be bought with money.. What choice do we have. 

We choose the best of the rotten apples.. at least I do. 

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:

Our politicians will do anything to get what they want. I guess we need to bear a part of the blame for even electing them.

I guess this is a pointer to why clubs have certain restrictions, dress code being one of them. 

Not just a part, but the entire blame is poeple's. " Yadha Praja thatha Raja. Like the people like the ruler.

I may not subscribe to your view.. we have only criminals, petty thieves  and hooligans to choose from. The system is so corrupt that  everything is rigged and tampered with. '

If I don't have any other option,I prefer not choosing the apple at all.  What to do with the rotten apple? I don't want to spoil my health

rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:

If I don't have any other option,I prefer not choosing the apple at all.  What to do with the rotten apple? I don't want to spoil my health

I vote as a citizen of this country. I make a choice from the available candidates.

Honestly what is this about.. are we having a discussion here at all. It doesn't make sense to me. 

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:

I vote as a citizen of this country. I make a choice from the available candidates.

Honestly what is this about.. are we having a discussion here at all. It doesn't make sense to me. 

I made myself very clear. It's up to you to make sense or not from my response.

I hate bickering and being argumentative for the sake of it. I prefer a focused and clear discussion.

It's not about your hate and pleasure. It's all about filling the content related to the thread. Ok i stop here. Thank you.

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:

I guess we have little choice ... But now with NOTA ( None Of The Above ) we can make our displeasure clear that we have not been given a fair selection to choose from.I feel this option should be used by people instead of choosing one of the rotten apple and give him or her the power so that they can play havoc after being chosen !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:

I guess we have little choice ... But now with NOTA ( None Of The Above ) we can make our displeasure clear that we have not been given a fair selection to choose from.I feel this option should be used by people instead of choosing one of the rotten apple and give him or her the power so that they can play havoc after being chosen !

Absolutely. NOTA is the boon to the Indian voter. This is the best tool to express our dissatisfaction with a particular politician. I use this effective tool.

It is a good option that should have been implemented ages ago...In my case I have not used it because both the candidates MP and the MLA are very good and doing a good job here although one of them, we tease is the right person in the wrong party ! I feel overall i is the candidate/individual that matters when you cast your vote !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's the Voter's responsibility to see that he is stamping on the right party and a right candidate. Any negligence in this regard is inviting a Demonic rule for the next 5 years instead of Democracy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.