Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala wrote:

I have a doubt, The topic name or title whatever it is, is  

Veteran Actor Manorama dies at 78

Here you have mentioned dies at 78, that means she is going to die. i feel as she already passed away so you need to replace it with died. Am I right or wrong friends

Hai Sarala, how are you?

Well, it is a news presented in passive voice, so she is already dead and dead at 78 years of age, Instead of writing that Manorama passes away at 78 or Manorama actress died at 78 years, I have mentioned it that way

Swetha Shenoy

Manorama led a fiull life by the number of films she acted in and was a talented and hard working artiste ...Honestly it is a distinction and a record ! She is supposed to have acted with 5 Chief ministers from Tamilnadu and Andhra.I have seen her in a few Tamil films and in a couple of Hindi films made by the southern producers. She acted in Farz ,Kunwara Baap and if I am not mistaken in a couple of old black and white films...

May her soul rest in peace !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manorama acted  in the plays written , directed and acted by C.N Anna durai, a former chief minister of Tamil Nadu. She also acted with M. G Ramachandran and Jaya liltha and N.T. Rama Rao all of them became CMs later

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.