Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Here is a slap to those who call RSS communalists and goons!

http://www.thelotpot.com/i-was-so-terrified-by-seeing-the-rss-goons-all-rss-haters-read-the-article/

This has always been the case, in my own town we had a very violent communal riot, that took many innocent lives  which was in fact the handiwork of the politicians . During that time we had curfew for 3 weeks all through the day and it was some Christian organisations along with the  RSS who helped out in supplying milk, vegetables and other stuff since highways were all blocked and food supply became scarce and there was no petrol.. 

yes RSS workers, (Parchrak) is know for their service to peoples. It is question to congress and other parties, they have any such group of volunteers who serve peoples volountry.

RSS workers' voluntary participation in rendering selfless services is well known.These RSS workers believe Service to the humanity is Service to the Nation. On the contrary Congress believes in Service to themselves.

So we should vote for NGO's and not for political parties next time.

I have never considered RSS a communial organization. But the real villain are the Hindus themselves as they are like strands of hair, spread out and divisive. A large number of Hindus do not accept RSS as a nationalist organization, till that changes , I dont see how the RSS  can rise up.  One can see how the non BJP parties ganged up in Bihar and trounced the BJP. RSS tried hard but failed. RSS failed in Delhi as well and if the same scenario is repeated UP will also be lost.

The Hindus are their own enemy.

RSS is more a organisation of people who do voluntary work which is what their name suggests and no doubting their patriotism because for them country is above everything . Linking them to communalism and saffron brigade etc was started by the Congress party which was probably scared of their popularity . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congress is now an idle political party, that has  nothing better to do. Additionally it thinks to stage a come back to power, which is not possible. This fact even the Khaddar Topi wallahs also know. So the next best thing this party can do is to create controversies.

If RSS has to politically rule then it should take part in elections and not shoot on the shoulders of BJP. If BJP could lose Bihar and Delhi it can always lose power at centre, whether by its own acts or coming together of other parties. 

RSSneed not fight elections as BJP is its political party.

You seem to know more than RSS who themselves have never said so. Bravo.

Knowing about RSS is it a crime? Not only RSS, I know about all the parties including Khaddar Topi Party.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.