Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Definitely. Reading holy books will give all the mental peace you need. So, it's clear, doing a thing that you love also gives mental peace. I watch TV shows, that broadcaste programmes on Art and Culture.

Only three minutes of morning can decide that how our whole day will be. it is result of research of USA University. If read or watch positive news only for three minutes in morning, it keeps whole day good.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=904294&boxid=1184114093&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=01/18/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=1&view=i

Earlier during my childhood my father would switch on the Radio in the morning and we would wake up to the tunes of Suprabhata sung by Subbalakshmi which was broadcast at 6.30 in the morning ..Now of course things have changed ...However, I feel as if I have missed something if I dont glance through the newspaper before leaving home !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My morning starts with a hectic task of making my son leave his bed and get ready for school. Preparing breakfast and pack his lunch but once he leaves for his school and his father for office then I make a cup of tea and while sipping it I go through the newspaper which is very refreshing. Though every news is not positive, I become aware.

shampasaid

Many are under the wrong impression, News means only News paper news.. Hearing a good news, arrival of family members also equally contribute to start your day with a positive note. Above all, the happiness derived from the satisfaction that you had seen your child and hubby to their  places too amounts to start your day with a positive note.

usha manohar wrote:

Anil, after you paste your link for an article, you need to press enter so that it becomes live...You can edit and do so now !

Since it is in Hindi I did not read the article because I am not very fluent in Hindi, if you have the same in English please post the link here ! However, I too find that reading newspaper is one habit that really kick starts my day ..

I edit it now this like is live. I don't read English paper, so I have not another link. Thanks for suggestion

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

It is true that if we can start our day by reading or watching positive news, it will keep good the whole day. I read newspaper every morning, but unfortunately it has a glut of bad news, because it is the reflection of the world around me.  So, as soon as I wake up the first thing I do is to repeat a silent positive affirmation that today is going to be a good day. The two minute self-submission will spread positive vibes for 24 hours. 

Some peoples have habit of watching their both hands just after wake-up, I think it is also like watching positive thing.

anil wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

It is true that if we can start our day by reading or watching positive news, it will keep good the whole day. I read newspaper every morning, but unfortunately it has a glut of bad news, because it is the reflection of the world around me.  So, as soon as I wake up the first thing I do is to repeat a silent positive affirmation that today is going to be a good day. The two minute self-submission will spread positive vibes for 24 hours. 

Some peoples have habit of watching their both hands just after wake-up, I think it is also like watching positive thing.

Yes , looking ahead at your day before getting out of bed keeps you alert and you also can plan your day better more so when you have a many things to do ..Once your mind is busy with what needs to be done your day becomes more interesting !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

But the sad part is Indian news agencies give priority to negative news. If some bad incident happened then the news channels and news portals shows the news repeatedly. But if some good thing has happened then most of news channels doesn't show it with priority and news papers publish positive news in corner. 

news channel get benefits by showing bad incident frequently, but we will not benefited with these, avoid to watch news channels at least early morning.

I know how important it is to have a good start to your day . Some students have it so rough in the morning , parents being rude and insensitive to their needs , this makes them very aggressive in the school and disinterested in studies. It is only when teachers are understanding and have a talk with such students that the damage gets balanced out to a certain extent. So, morning time is very important for all of us to do something positive and constructive and once this practice sets in most of our days would have a positive outcome !

When we meet people in the morning time, we wish them 'good morning'. We are so happy if somebody say good morning to us. Actually good morning is a very simple word but the word is very powerful. It can boost our energy and so we can do our duties energetically. So, don't forget to wish good morning to those people whom we meet in the morning.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.