Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is really nice Kalyani, was it from Sweta Shenoy ? moderator and one of the older members here ?

Yes, Usha it is Swetha Shenoy, it was my birthday yesterday so she remembered and sent it in advance.

Better late than never, Many Happy returns Of The Day Kalyani...It was really nice of her to remember and send you the gift, it is a pity, we dont get to see her posting here on the forum !

Thanks for the lovely wishes Usha. She is too busy with her work nowadays so she does not get much time post here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@Kalyani Nandurkar Well, I don't know who this friend of yours is but I must say that she chose a beautiful gift for you. It's really a wonderful gift.

Thanks you Shampa, It is from Swetha Shenoy, one of the oldest members of boddunan, right from the days when boddunan was started, but she does not come in much due to time constraints.

It seems I have never come across any post of hers. Well, let me take the privilege to wish you: Belated Happy Birthday! Be happy and prosper always. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@Kalyani Nandurkar Well, I don't know who this friend of yours is but I must say that she chose a beautiful gift for you. It's really a wonderful gift.

Thanks you Shampa, It is from Swetha Shenoy, one of the oldest members of boddunan, right from the days when boddunan was started, but she does not come in much due to time constraints.

It seems I have never come across any post of hers. Well, let me take the privilege to wish you: Belated Happy Birthday! Be happy and prosper always. 

Thanks a lot Shampa for your wishes.

We are always ready to give beautiful gifts to those people to whom we love very much. From this beautiful gift, it is clear that Kalyani is Swetha's  best friend. You are very lucky to get a friend like Swetha. May I know how you became a friend of Swetha?

Jincy Aby wrote:

We are always ready to give beautiful gifts to those people to whom we love very much. From this beautiful gift, it is clear that Kalyani is Swetha's  best friend. You are very lucky to get a friend like Swetha. May I know how you became a friend of Swetha?

Jincy, Swetha is an older member here and I became friends with her here, on boddunan. I have yet to meet her in person and she already feels like a great buddy I know from many years.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Jincy, Swetha is an older member here and I became friends with her here, on boddunan. I have yet to meet her in person and she already feels like a great buddy I know from many years.

Thank you for your response. I am very happy to know that Swetha is also a member of this site. There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.............

What thrills me is not the gift which is obviously a lovely one and has incredible warmth of love steeped and wrapped in it but the loveliest person who gifted giving lie to the fact that virtual relationship has an element of unrealness about it! It is possible to have more real relationship out of virtual ones! Blessed be the giver and taker both!!!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:What thrills me is not the gift which is obviously a lovely one and has incredible warmth of love steeped and wrapped in it but the loveliest person who gifted giving lie to the fact that virtual relationship has an element of unrealness about it! It is possible to have more real relationship out of virtual ones! Blessed be the giver and taker both!!!

You  have put it so beautifully, like the poet you are :) I could not have expressed myself any better, thank you for your kind wishes. Yes, it does prove that the virtual relationships can grow into real and true ones.

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Friendship is a very sweet relationship which can develop among two beings when they nurture it with honour and honesty. Pen friendship was also very popular and maybe many such friendships developed quite strong though I have no example to name. I hope that web friendship can also grow very strongly.

shampasaid

We can make friendship in number of ways. Making and maintaining friendship is always great. Life of some people are very happy because of good friends. A good friend can guide us in a proper way. If we have true friends, they are ready to sacrifice for us when we have problems and worries. They can find out and correct our mistakes when we do wrongs. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.