The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's what is needed. You took medical aid in right time. Otherwise your back ache would have become chronic.

yes I know I will visit to doctors for it. If you know any treatment of lower leg (Pindli) pain than tell me.

Here is a link  to cure your lower leg pain.

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/guide/lower-leg-pain-causes-and-treatments

In a day or two I will tell some massaging and Ayurvedic ways.

Thanks, I am waiting.

Massaging helps. Simply rub some warm  coconut oil or mustard oil on the affected area. Another effective way is to mix some Turmeric powder with warm sesame oil to make a paste. Now rub this paste over the affected area. Try this for some time.

So true, If we'll be careless about those minors , then maybe someday they'll become major. we must take a quick action before it become critical to take a step.

And for the tip don't rely too much on medicines and supplement.   

blush.pngasaan hai! blush.png

No disease will come and attacks you suddenly. It sends warning signals. And they show up as symptoms. That's why, health experts say, " listen and pay attention to the complaints of your body," Unfortunately, many people think that diseases are meant for others, not for them.. . If one really cares about his health, he takes action by visiting a Doctor and avoids  a major Health hazard.

Sirmind Kumar wrote:

So true, If we'll be careless about those minors , then maybe someday they'll become major. we must take a quick action before it become critical to take a step.

And for the tip don't rely too much on medicines and supplement.   

Of course a healthy lifestyle takes care of your general health but one cannot avoid minor health irritants which need medical help. Some people because of their lax attitude invite trouble for themselves and by the time they decide to seek help, it may be too little too late !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's what is needed. You took medical aid in right time. Otherwise your back ache would have become chronic.

yes I know I will visit to doctors for it. If you know any treatment of lower leg (Pindli) pain than tell me.

Thanks, I am waiting.

Massaging helps. Simply rub some warm  coconut oil or mustard oil on the affected area. Another effective way is to mix some Turmeric powder with warm sesame oil to make a paste. Now rub this paste over the affected area. Try this for some time.

thanks I will try these.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thanks, I am waiting.

thanks I will try these.

Lower leg pain also known as Restless Legs Syndrome is related to mineral imbalances. The mineral imbalances can be cured by drinking mineral water high in Magnesium. Eat Iron rich foods such as dark green vegetables, Kidney beans. But remember, just consuming Iron rich vegetables, will not cure your lower leg pain. You should have a regular and healthy life style like going for a slow walk either in the mornings or in the evenings.

Instead of self medication and following the advise of other people it is best to consult a physician to get to the root of the problem. I have an example of a lady losing her eye sight because she went in for wrong advise, using someone else's old throw away spectacles and eye drops..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Instead of self medication and following the advise of other people it is best to consult a physician to get to the root of the problem. I have an example of a lady losing her eye sight because she went in for wrong advise, using someone else's old throw away spectacles and eye drops..

Wow, using someone else's glasses and eye drops? I think that is a tad bit too much irresponsibility! Some people do anything to save a few bucks on the doctor which is actually necessary!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thanks, I am waiting.

thanks I will try these.

Lower leg pain also known as Restless Legs Syndrome is related to mineral imbalances. The mineral imbalances can be cured by drinking mineral water high in Magnesium. Eat Iron rich foods such as dark green vegetables, Kidney beans. But remember, just consuming Iron rich vegetables, will not cure your lower leg pain. You should have a regular and healthy life style like going for a slow walk either in the mornings or in the evenings.

I also read one article about restless legs. But I can't walk because I have problem of paraplegia. Thanks

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thanks, I am waiting.

thanks I will try these.

I also read one article about restless legs. But I can't walk because I have problem of paraplegia. Thanks

Oh.. now I could understand your problem fully. Paraplegia is paralysis of the legs and lower body typically caused by Spinal injury.. So, only way left for you is massaging of your legs..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.