Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But here in Vizag.In  Patanjali exclusive malls products are very cheap.

how can they be very cheap? Is Patanjali selling at penetration prices then they will take a hit. Please compare and then comment. Even Danti is costlier than equivalent brands.

They are cheap because Patanjali products do not use advertising. Their buyers are the Agents to make propaganda.

vijay wrote:

Most of Patanjali products are costlier. Yesterday I saw Patanjali Gehu Atta was costlier by 30 or more rupees than competing brands. Patanjali says MNCs are bad for the country and only swadeshi made products should be used, then why  are they into exports?

If you want real and pure product then it will be costlier but i don't think it is much coastlier, there might be something why it is taking that much money

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Most of Patanjali products are costlier. Yesterday I saw Patanjali Gehu Atta was costlier by 30 or more rupees than competing brands. Patanjali says MNCs are bad for the country and only swadeshi made products should be used, then why  are they into exports?

If you want real and pure product then it will be costlier but i don't think it is much coastlier, there might be something why it is taking that much money

The reason behind why Patanjali Ayurvedic products are cheap has been mentioned already in the previous threads. Still, once again I state here. Patanjali Products spend very less or no amount on Advertising and Marketing gimmicks.Obviously, the products come for a cheaper price. The Buyers who are using these products  propagate about the Product by visiting door to door in a locality assigned

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

The reason behind why Patanjali Ayurvedic products are cheap has been mentioned already in the previous threads. Still, once again I state here. Patanjali Products spend very less or no amount on Advertising and Marketing gimmicks.Obviously, the products come for a cheaper price. The Buyers who are using these products  propagate about the Product by visiting door to door in a locality assigned

Like others Patanjali is also investing money on ads, if you watch national channels and news channels you can see the ads of Patanjali products. But it is also true that Patanjali is giving good quality products at affordable price.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Of course, there is a huge ad campaign to promote Patanjali products running to several crores. Hens Malibu was the face of their products on TV  if I remember right 

http://brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/advertising/baba-ramdevs-patanjali-allocates-over-rs-300-crore-as-advertising-budget/50051511

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Like others Patanjali is also investing money on ads, if you watch national channels and news channels you can see the ads of Patanjali products. But it is also true that Patanjali is giving good quality products at affordable price.

Yes. I had seen Patanjali Ads in Sports Channels. As the buyers of these products increasing day by day, Baba Ramdev has set his eyes on International Markets. What I heard is the Ads which appear on Sports Channels are inserted by the Sports channels without charging any money from Ram Dev. Anyhow, those who give highest priority for health, can afford to  pay a bit extra for a quality product.

Please decide once for all what is the USP of Patajali products. Rambabu keeps changing it post to post.

vijay wrote:

Please decide once for all what is the USP of Patajali products. Rambabu keeps changing it post to post.

Why are you targeting Rambabu, it is his opinion that he likes ayurveda and believes in Patanjali products. It is your opinion that you may like or dislike the Patanjali products, But I believe that till now Patanjali is giving its best services to our country and the international companies who were selling their low quality product at high rate are now feeling danger of loosing their market.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.