Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Same thing was happened with Maggie noodles, Baba Ramdev has immediately launched his Patanjali Noodles to take the benefit of the situation. Now may we see Patanjali Breads in market soon! 

If baba Ramdev launch Patanjali bread nothing wrong in it. Some products of Pantjali is nice one.

Yes. Baba Ramdev's products are both qualitatative and less expensive.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/cons-products/fmcg/how-baba-ramdev-has-built-a-rs-2000-crore-ayurvedic-fmcg-empire-plans-to-take-on-multinational-giants/articleshow/47657636.cms

Yes Baba is focusing on quality of product with low cost, that's why foreign companies which are doing their business in India from last many years and earning huge benefit, by selling low quality products at high price, are now fearing of Patanjali's growth. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Same thing was happened with Maggie noodles, Baba Ramdev has immediately launched his Patanjali Noodles to take the benefit of the situation. Now may we see Patanjali Breads in market soon! 

If baba Ramdev launch Patanjali bread nothing wrong in it. Some products of Pantjali is nice one.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/cons-products/fmcg/how-baba-ramdev-has-built-a-rs-2000-crore-ayurvedic-fmcg-empire-plans-to-take-on-multinational-giants/articleshow/47657636.cms

Yes Baba is focusing on quality of product with low cost, that's why foreign companies which are doing their business in India from last many years and earning huge benefit, by selling low quality products at high price, are now fearing of Patanjali's growth.

Patanjali Ayurvedic products are bound to make a tremendous progress in sales, not only In India and all over the World. The good qualities of traditional Indian therapies are best known for their inexpensive ways of treating ailments without leaving any side effects.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

The other day there was a discussion about this with some opposition spokesperson condemning Ramdev for venturing into commercial business proposition. Since he is just a Yoga guru and not a religious guru , why should he not do what he believes in and when his products are accepted by people why this double standard by the politicians ? However, someone who tried some of the products felt that it does not come upto the standard of Himalaya , which is on the same lines. Since I have not tried Patanjali , I cannot comment ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

The other day there was a discussion about this with some opposition spokesperson condemning Ramdev for venturing into commercial business proposition. Since he is just a Yoga guru and not a religious guru , why should he not do what he believes in and when his products are accepted by people why this double standard by the politicians ? However, someone who tried some of the products felt that it does not come upto the standard of Himalaya , which is on the same lines. Since I have not tried Patanjali , I cannot comment ..

I think the controversy of Baba Ramdev venturing into commercial enterprises is quite unnecessary, because he is at least doing a great job of bringing good products to people at low costs. Honestly, the rising prices of basic necessities like soaps and other stuff is quite beyond most poor people and he is giving those things to them at affordable prices. I myself have bought and used quite a few things from Patanjali such as soaps, toothpastes, detergent powders and a few other things and they are really great. They give good results and last longer than expensive Surf or Ariel or other products. Even the noodles are good both in taste and quality.

So if he does come up with breads, I would not be surprised. Although some of the cosmetic preparations do not come up to standards of Himalaya, but there are many who cannot buy Himalaya products as they are indeed expensive and Patanjali products are best substitute for them, because they do not lack in quality but it is more of the feel, fragrance and texture kind of thing, but results are equally good.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

I think the controversy of Baba Ramdev venturing into commercial enterprises is quite unnecessary, because he is at least doing a great job of bringing good products to people at low costs. Honestly, the rising prices of basic necessities like soaps and other stuff is quite beyond most poor people and he is giving those things to them at affordable prices. I myself have bought and used quite a few things from Patanjali such as soaps, toothpastes, detergent powders and a few other things and they are really great. They give good results and last longer than expensive Surf or Ariel or other products. Even the noodles are good both in taste and quality.

So if he does come up with breads, I would not be surprised. Although some of the cosmetic preparations do not come up to standards of Himalaya, but there are many who cannot buy Himalaya products as they are indeed expensive and Patanjali products are best substitute for them, because they do not lack in quality but it is more of the feel, fragrance and texture kind of thing, but results are equally good.

Then I really must try some of the products that you have mentioned ..All that matters is peoples' acceptance and the quality of the product !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

nice post to aware member of boddunan, i too learn from this that eating bread causes cancer 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

nice post to aware member of boddunan, i too learn from this that eating bread causes cancer 

Good! So I think you also need to know that posting shamelessly to collect points can also cause a rather troublesome illness!

Instead of saying me please i request you to share your thoughts of this post

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

I am least interested in sharing my thoughts with you on anything unless you get your act straight. So stop commenting!

Babu saroj wrote:

Besides making spam posts you also have the audacity to question one of the most  senior members and moderator who has already proved her worth and she does not need any certificate nor prompting from the likes of you. It is in your own interest that you become  a responsible member before the admin steps in and bans you forever ! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.