Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are also now making wild accusations that international companies are making low quality products and selling them at high costs. Please substantiate your such sweeping statements. No one selling low quality products in these days of globalisation can survive in the market. Please bring out the quality difference between Patanjali and similar products of other manufacturers say in noodles or atta or honey or various creams. Rambabu makes a sweeping statement and then to support it makes another sweeping statement. Yes these are his and your opinions but in a forum they should be true and meaningful. You have full right to like Ayurvedic and Patanjali products but back your arguments with facts not adjectives.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
vijay wrote:

Please decide once for all what is the USP of Patajali products. Rambabu keeps changing it post to post.

Why are you targeting Rambabu, it is his opinion that he likes ayurveda and believes in Patanjali products. It is your opinion that you may like or dislike the Patanjali products, But I believe that till now Patanjali is giving its best services to our country and the international companies who were selling their low quality product at high rate are now feeling danger of loosing their market.

True. I don't take seriously if a member targets me. After all it's the Member's opinion. The reality is How Baba Rama Dev is advancing ahead in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods market. Patanjali Products are both low priced and qualitative.

India is a highly price sensitive market and Patanjali is thus using penetration pricing policy under which it sells its products cheaper than that of competition. This attracts the price sensitive consumer.  The nature of products is such that qualitative differentiation is not possible as they are basic products. So price is a differentiating tool. It is therefore my contention that the quality of international producers is not inferior but Patanjali is following a standard marketing tool to enter the market. How long it can sustain penetration pricing remains to be seen because it is either selling at very thin margins or at loss. Sooner or later it will have to increase prices. At this point the competition will start reducing their prices as they can afford to do so. So please do not harp on quality. Hope you will agree and not again resort to adjectives. Manoj at Pilani can take this explanation to BITS management dept for evaluation.

Patanjali Products are shooting ahead.They are  gaining popularity day by Day. See how these products gave a death Blow to the famous MNGs like Swiss Multinational giant Nestle, Colgate Palmolive.

Fir a detailed account of Patanjali Products rise refer this.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Patanjali-eats-into-Colgates-toothpaste-market-share/articleshow/50764540.cms

Why are you duplicating what I am saying. How long this one sided dialog will take place. I have given reasons for patanjali growth either you accept them or contest them.

vijay wrote:

Why are you duplicating what I am saying. How long this one sided dialog will take place. I have given reasons for patanjali growth either you accept them or contest them.

I agree that is what is happening here. I also feel that the discussion has run out of steam and there is nothing new that anyone is adding nor substantiating arguments, so if you all agree, this topic will be  locked.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree that is what is happening here. I also feel that the discussion has run out of steam and there is nothing new that anyone is adding nor substantiating arguments, so if you all agree, this topic will be  locked.

If you kindly see my earlier responses about Patanjali products and when the member was doubting about the ingenuity of the product, I provided a web link to clear his doubt . That I'm duplicating what he sad is baseless allegation. I leave it to you and see if the thread should be locked or not.

Forum means discussion, not repeatedly putting the same view in different words again and again and taking external links as props. When I am stating that quality differentiation in such basic products as Atta and noodles is not possible so the only tool to attract customer is price. Accept it or contest it. You state that TOI has an article as to how he is giving a scare to MNC's. I know it Patanjali has done more than Rs 5000 crore turn over which is great in its first year. But how that is what we were discussing, I thought.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

All topics end this way with this kind of mindless posts by a member which just takes the steam out of any discussion and he will not budge from his stand even when it is clear that he is in the wrong..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

All topics end this way with this kind of mindless posts by a member which just takes the steam out of any discussion and he will not budge from his stand even when it is clear that he is in the wrong..

No, please don't lock the topic just because of some members we cannot stop ourselves debating on the post, let it be open for the members who wants to add their new views.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.