Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Agreed. We can set minimum standards including a politician's child cannot become a politician!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self simulated poll .

The Government's move to tackle Black Money was supported by  majority of the citizens. Modi's fight against Black Money shows how sincere he is. Modi is supported by the Nation. Its an undeniable fact, like it or not.

Blinkers and bias shows clearly when a nationwide poll voted by lakhs of people is called a simulated poll. Sycophants go to any extent to please the family and it's supporters..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Blinkers and bias shows clearly when a nationwide poll voted by lakhs of people is called a simulated poll. Sycophants go to any extent to please the family and it's supporters..

Bias ? Modi's demonetization of currency has been hailed by all. Others perhaps are afraid to face the truth.

vijay wrote:

Self simulated poll .

Welcome. so meaningful short reply!  Really, brevity is the soul of wit. Incidentally, it appears that the questions are so framed as nobody could reply in Yes or NO.  This is just like asking some one whether he stopped spanking his wife. If he says Yes, it means that he had been doing so earlier. If he says No, he is continuing the guilt. The very first question asked is- whether there is black money in India. Can anyone say that there is no black money and then this needs be eradicated.  There could be better and more objective response if people were asked whether the ban on Rs. 500 notes will harm the poor honest more than the black money holders. Another question could be whether black money is kept as idle cash in Rs. 500/-/ Rs. 1000/- more rather than in gold ornaments, land, foreign currency, underground business etc. Also whether the demonetization would lead to eradication of bulk of black money.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

vijay wrote:

Self simulated poll .

Joke of the day beer.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

Self simulated poll .

Welcome. so meaningful short reply!  Really, brevity is the soul of wit. Incidentally, it appears that the questions are so framed as nobody could reply in Yes or NO.  This is just like asking some one whether he stopped spanking his wife. If he says Yes, it means that he had been doing so earlier. If he says No, he is continuing the guilt. The very first question asked is- whether there is black money in India. Can anyone say that there is no black money and then this needs be eradicated.  There could be better and more objective response if people were asked whether the ban on Rs. 500 notes will harm the poor honest more than the black money holders. Another question could be whether black money is kept as idle cash in Rs. 500/-/ Rs. 1000/- more rather than in gold ornaments, land, foreign currency, underground business etc. Also whether the demonetization would lead to eradication of bulk of black money.  

With due regards sir-

A customer asked a barber- I think I have bad growth this time

The barber answered - wait sir, everything will be in front of you within minutes.

Same is true for all your questions- all these questions will be answered in a short while. All Benami properties, gold and other immovable property will come in front of public soon.

I have a doubt that this 2000 rupee note is a bait. Soon Modi will ban it and ask to deposit in the bank. Haha that will be lot of fun for/of fun loving people. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

Self simulated poll .

With due regards sir-

A customer asked a barber- I think I have bad growth this time

The barber answered - wait sir, everything will be in front of you within minutes.

Same is true for all your questions- all these questions will be answered in a short while. All Benami properties, gold and other immovable property will come in front of public soon.

I have a doubt that this 2000 rupee note is a bait. Soon Modi will ban it and ask to deposit in the bank. Haha that will be lot of fun for/of fun loving people. 

The truth of the matter is that Congress supporters like it's leaders cannot digestvthe fact that a PM can ever be so transparent and get such a massive support from the public inspire of the inconvenience,  so all the defamation etc etc piled  on Mr Modi, which no one really cares..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.