Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I see no more lines before ATM in Bangalore. Even rush before banks have drastically dropped. I could go and draw money from ATM without any problem, without any wait. I think things are going back to normal

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I see no more lines before ATM in Bangalore. Even rush before banks have drastically dropped. I could go and draw money from ATM without any problem, without any wait. I think things are going back to normal

It is not every where but it is good news that a big city like Bangalore no lines before ATM.

Why not initiate a movement and then enjoy non communal non corrupt utopian society.  Give it a try..

Modi is doing a great job and we can support him with all our heart..plus1.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Why not initiate a movement and then enjoy non communal non corrupt utopian society.  Give it a try..

Modi is doing a great job and we can support him with all our heart..plus1.png

How many people understand it. Wait for some days, in coming states election power hunger supremo of family political parties make it major issue.

No matter what the opposition has to say, Modi has the support of people and others too..

15232109 703652526479803 3934351192307650728 n

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is an excellent step taken by modi government to fight against black money, corruption and fake crurency. Its a one for all remedy.This will definetly stop corruption and collection of black money,

Hts off to modi government.

Modi Government's every move and every Action is directed to achieve Self reliance in every sphere. His welfare Programmes like 'Make in India, Swachch Bharat,Digital India, Skill development etc. are but a few examples. Regarding Black Money, Modi has firmly decided  to put an end to Black Money.

Whatever be the purpose of note ban, there appears no relief to the people at large. They are unable to change old notes as banks are miserably short of new currency.  Some banks are giving just small coins against withdrawal of meager amount.  The bank depositors are unable to withdraw their money. This is obviously gross failure of the bank system and thereby of the govt.  It is strange that the ruling circles are taking this as grand success.  The note ban is adversely affecting farmers and small businessmen. Ironically, it is suggested that people may resort to phone banking- PTM etc in utter disregard of actual conditions.  What we see today is anarchy and disorder. Nobody knows when things will return to normalcy and how many more people will die in never ending queues to get just a very small amount from their deposits. More pathetic is the condition of those whose income has been finished or reduced because of such note ban. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The media,particularly NDTV has been spreading a lot of exaggerated mis information , simply because they are openly against Mr Modi and BJP , which goes to show that one can never trust what is being broadcast ..it is only those who have hidden their income that suffer now , the rest are carrying on like before. In my city , traders , vegetables sellers and fruit sellers selling on carts , fish vendors are all going on with their life like before...there are some difficulties since the ATMs are still not functioning fully. All these are small things while compared to what Modi is doing in ridding the nation of black money that had been let to grow all these decades. No wonder Maunmohan suddenly felt compelled to speak with all that guilt of several scams behind him...

usha manohar wrote:

No matter what the opposition has to say, Modi has the support of people and others too..

15232109 703652526479803 3934351192307650728 n

No doubt Indian are with Modi, but it is better to give some relief to peoples who are suffering much with bane of notes. It is character of Indian politics of highlite only negative side of any decision.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.