Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:

The decisions is good... But the execution is very poor.

That is what is causing all the problem and discontent... No one can deny that....

I totally agree but I think they could not prepare better keeping in mind the confidentiality and secrecy required. Moreover they could anticipate the real situation after the announcement and accordingly took measures to improve execution.

I think if opposition would have boarded the plan and eased the situation, inconvenience would have reduced. Instead the blame game, negative media reporting, political photo ops have added to the misery. If entire country would have gathered like a war or emergency situation, picture would have been better

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

As far as the current situation goes... Only the comman man is suffering .. others are in the comfort zone. From a personal experience my sil is a lawyer... She had money in cash beyond the 2.5L limit...she was easily able to get it converted...

Hope we see some stricter measures for the big fishes which really work...or whole exercise would be futile

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

There is no doubt that that demonetization of Rs. 1000/ and %00/- notes was ill managed.. Although the needed maintain secrecy, there is no reason why they could not anticipate the situation arising out of the decision.  A few decades ago also, Rs. 1000/- note was demonetized. But then very few people had such high value note.  Rs. 1000/- those days is like rs. 1,00,000/- today. The irony today is that the Rs. 1000/- and rs. 500/- notes are very common and every one has these unlike early times when common people did not even have a look at Rs. 1000/- note. As there are no notes of higher denomination, black money is also stored in such notes. a more sensible way would be to introduce Rs. 50,000/- notes for high transactions.  Naturally, black money would be stocked in Rs. 50,000/- notes. at appropriate time, such Rs. 50,000/- notes could be demonetized and common man would be saved the agony he is facing.  The cure appears to be worse than the disease. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hope you are not branded anti national by the bhaktas? for such sensible suggestion.

I think Gulshan should have come up with his sensible suggestion a decade ago while UPA was in power and black money movement was at its highest insteadof taking pot shots at the present govt which is committed and concerned with dealing with the black money menace largely created by the misrule by the previous regime.

The most amusing thing happened in Bangalore where the Congress favorite NDA and it's reporter Rajdeep Sardesai had gone to poison some more minds who were waiting in the que in a bank . But each time he tried to put words in their mouth they showed firm solidarity with the govt and this in a Congress ruled state..will post the video link

http://www.younews.in/videos/watch-how-public-reacted-when-rajdeep-sardesai-went-to-a-bank-/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People keep praising soldiers for their tireless sacrifice and their standing on borders for us but when our turn came to stand for a few days (some of them without any particular reason) we have all kind of suggestions on offer. can't we sacrifice a little bit of our time for fight against terrorism, black money and so many evils associated with it?

Think guys think before reacting - do we really need division based on our political affiliation on such a crucial issue? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Gulshanji's suggestion was without any political intent. In fact it was also suggested by an eminent person in a discussion on TV today also. However politics was inducted in it by @ USHA with her horribly biased views which always seem to color her comments.It is time she changed but she will not. 

suni51 wrote:

People keep praising soldiers for their tireless sacrifice and their standing on borders for us but when our turn came to stand for a few days (some of them without any particular reason) we have all kind of suggestions on offer. can't we sacrifice a little bit of our time for fight against terrorism, black money and so many evils associated with it?

Think guys think before reacting - do we really need division based on our political affiliation on such a crucial issue?

AN apt and impartial statement indeed.  In the wake of fast spreading of Terrorism globally, it is the first priority of all Countries to tackle it ruthlessly and crush Terrorism.

In such scenario, Modi took the initiative and acted. This act has been  hailed by all most all the Countries in the World, Instead of supporting Modi, if someone criticizes, there is no point in taking this  issue seriously. Moreover, queues before the Banks started reducing, and cash exchange has become considerably ease. Demonizing Currency  is a long process. In this regard, the Government has warned in the very beginning that there would be some troubles, which would be over in a short time.

vijay wrote:

Gulshanji's suggestion was without any political intent. In fact it was also suggested by an eminent person in a discussion on TV today also. However politics was inducted in it by @ USHA with her horribly biased views which always seem to color her comments.It is time she changed but she will not. 

I am sure Gulshan is fully capable of analysing and responding to my post. But the very fact that you jump in every time in his defense and attack me when a certain party s name is mentioned, shows your horrible bias , totally unable to face facts !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But do you go to a bank for exchanging your 4000/ in this fashion? 15094362 1262028073878758 1578229870106391989 n

You could have saved more than 4000/ on petrol itself 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.