Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Self simulated poll .

Joke of the day beer.png

A stale Joke

Mirchi  lagi !!!!?

The new 500 rupee notes have come and now we don't see any long ques here either at the banks  or ATMs probably because the private banks' ATMs were not functioning . I was able to withdraw cash in 5 minutes today..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That you could withdraw money in five minutes in the corrupt and communal  Congress ruled state is simply fantastic!! 

Queue lines before the Banks  are decreasing and people are able to withdraw Cash comparatively quick. The overall situation is certainly improving and in the coming few days,normalcy is expected.

I agree that the situation has become more or less normal now .. Mangalore corporation is dominated by BJP and the BJP MPs have put in a lot of effort by monitoring the banks to make the situation easier by providing seating for the elderly when the que was long in the earlier days..but of course the corrupt Congress and it's supporters of are busy with misinformation and disrupting things and now when normalcy prevails , call for a bandh ! Ridiculous ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Mirchi  lagi !!!!?

14980686 1639716429654003 3069794890356895242 n

Mirchi to jaroor lagi hogi par kuch ho nahi sakta- Too late now 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

I agree that the situation has become more or less normal now .. Mangalore corporation is dominated by BJP and the BJP MPs have put in a lot of effort by monitoring the banks to make the situation easier by providing seating for the elderly when the que was long in the earlier days..but of course the corrupt Congress and it's supporters of are busy with misinformation and disrupting things and now when normalcy prevails , call for a bandh ! Ridiculous ..

Along with 500/1000 notes Congress should also have been banned !!! Why not do it.

Along with 500/1000 notes Congress should also have been banned !!! Why not do it.

Sincerely wish ....if only we could !!!astonished.png

Why not initiate a movement and then enjoy non communal non corrupt utopian society.  Give it a try.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.