Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Simply watching has no meaning. Also only collecting fine on undeclared income is not enough they should also be jailed for some time. Then dear may be installed. Otherwise such as now will come after many years till then black money will continue to be generated.

The entire exercise is to eradicate Black Money. Jewellery shops searching started only yesterday. The shop owners are asked to provide all the details pertaining to their money  transactions. It is only after a thorough investigation, action will be taken.

One thing I would like to remind you is the Government will definitely succeed in arresting Black Money

Mr Modi himself has said that one cannot guarantee 100% eradication but they would do their best..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The present Government will definitely   do its best to eradicate Black Money over a period gradually. Its a time taking affair.

Dollars are supposedly now in greater demand for holding black money.

vijay wrote:

Dollars are supposedly now in greater demand for holding black money.

Modi has more surprises up his sleeve for flushing out Black Money. If anything unaccounted for comes up, His or her records will be checked since the independence. It may take time, but it is for sure Black Money will not be there in this Country.

usha manohar wrote:

Mr Modi himself has said that one cannot guarantee 100% eradication but they would do their best..

There is no country on the globe with zero corruption. But definitely this move is going to help a lot. Let's wait and watch for more of his strikes in coming time. Meanwhile I can feel the panic of the corrupts around us. I feels justified to see the wrongdoers going through this panic as my clean note could not afford the luxury that lucre of these corrupts could. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no country on the globe with zero corruption. But definitely this move is going to help a lot. Let's wait and watch for more of his strikes in coming time. Meanwhile I can feel the panic of the corrupts around us. I feels justified to see the wrongdoers going through this panic as my clean note could not afford the luxury that lucre of these corrupts could.

Modi is a determined Leader, who thinks about  the Country and the  common people.Which is why he declared a War on Corruption.  He has been saying this again and again. I do believe that Modi will succeed in flushing out the Black Money. He also said, he will not rest until his Mission is achieved. But, we the people should not expect miraculous results overnight. after all, corruption is deeply rooted in the Society.  as responsible citizens, we all should  support his endeavors to uproot corruption.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Absolutely, one can see how the corrupt politicians are trying their level best to disrupt peace , organise bandh and somehow or the other arm.twist the govt to roll back the demonetization issue. But thankfully not many citizens except their party workers are falling for it 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now the Communal Congress joined the Band wagon.. It is demanding immediate withdrawal o Demonetization of Currency.

Please lets do our bit. I helped my maid, gardener and milkman to open their bank accounts last year. I transfer their salary in the account, total cashless. I told them not to panic. I gave them off  on weekends to go to bank and get their money. For two days, I bought veggies for them using my card from MORE store and gave them the bill. I told them that I will deduct it from their next salary. I think we on our part can d such small things to ease the situation and even spread awareness otherwise they may fall prey of these political stunts

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.