Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Opposition Parties in today's Parliament sessions wanted the Government should have informed the people about Currency Policy before hand. A Senior Minister Of  the ruling party said, in reality Opposition Parties are the main tax evaders. Opposition , had they been informed prior hand wanted to alternative ways to  hide their Black Money.

Definitely, Currency demonstration will help both the Country and its people. Immediate effect  of Black money curbing is a long process and would take time. But due to sincere efforts of the Government, in the long run, the country will be free from Black Money.

Many in opposition said that though they supported the move, they found that the government was not ready. But I feel that it was planned and the prerequisite steps were taken by government. As far as the issues with ATM ( 2000 not fitting in to the windows), Less cash supply etc. could not have been handled more than this as too much of preparation might have triggered the curiosity among opposition and might have leaked the plan. And consulting opposition before the move would have been disastrous

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Black money ! Black money! 80% is out of India and only 20% in the country. But the effect is positive as the terror movement and stone pelting has stopped and Naxals also are now penniless. Another gain is that black money hoarded by the political parties for UP elections are now zero.

rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Opposition Parties in today's Parliament sessions wanted the Government should have informed the people about Currency Policy before hand. A Senior Minister Of  the ruling party said, in reality Opposition Parties are the main tax evaders. Opposition , had they been informed prior hand wanted to alternative ways to  hide their Black Money.

Definitely, Currency demonstration will help both the Country and its people. Immediate effect  of Black money curbing is a long process and would take time. But due to sincere efforts of the Government, in the long run, the country will be free from Black Money.

I also hope, but mark my words the black money will come back in another 6-9 months

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
jabeen wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I also hope, but mark my words the black money will come back in another 6-9 months

MG, I know you have confidence on Modi,and his Government.  I request you to keep your confidence on Modi,and I am sure  he definitely  will measure up to your and the entire Nation's  confidence.

Things will not happen overnight, especially, Black Money. Let's support him.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Many in opposition said that though they supported the move, they found that the government was not ready. But I feel that it was planned and the prerequisite steps were taken by government. As far as the issues with ATM ( 2000 not fitting in to the windows), Less cash supply etc. could not have been handled more than this as too much of preparation might have triggered the curiosity among opposition and might have leaked the plan. And consulting opposition before the move would have been disastrous

I agree with that, yesterday Rahul Gandhi came up with the most ridiculous statement saying the govt shd have informed the common man  before taking the step. Typical of him..

Rambabu back to his old ways of gaining points by parroting the same thing in different ways ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why parroting ? Whatever I said is based on the information I got from from the news channels. Every member  works for points.

There is no need to say the same thing again and again , if you don't have anything constructive to add just stop filling the discussions with your nonsensical posts which you keep doing simply to gain points..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree with that, yesterday Rahul Gandhi came up with the most ridiculous statement saying the govt shd have informed the common man  before taking the step. Typical of him..

Rambabu back to his old ways of gaining points by parroting the same thing in different ways ..

I too feel that if this move for demonetization was backed up by some more preparation from the govt in handling the situation it would have been much more beneficial. Another point i feel here is that with this i wonder whom the govt are targeting. Small time black marketers and real agents. Yes definitely they are in for toss. But what about the big fishes. I doubt if they have kept all their money in cash. They would have already invested in real estate or gold or foreign exchange. 

I know most of us here did not face much problem with this move. But my heart still goes out to people who are suffering. The family who lost their kid when hospital refused admission or the transgenders who cant open an account or poor families who are taking extreme steps because they could not marry off their daughter with dowry. Those these are not a generalization, but its still the price the society is paying and we should not be ignoring that.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I too feel that if this move for demonetization was backed up by some more preparation from the govt in handling the situation it would have been much more beneficial. Another point i feel here is that with this i wonder whom the govt are targeting. Small time black marketers and real agents. Yes definitely they are in for toss. But what about the big fishes. I doubt if they have kept all their money in cash. They would have already invested in real estate or gold or foreign exchange. 

I know most of us here did not face much problem with this move. But my heart still goes out to people who are suffering. The family who lost their kid when hospital refused admission or the transgenders who cant open an account or poor families who are taking extreme steps because they could not marry off their daughter with dowry. Those these are not a generalization, but its still the price the society is paying and we should not be ignoring that.

It is made clear by the Government that it is targeting only Black money holders.Additionally, the Government said, in the process of Demonetizing, some common people are bound to suffer. But it is temporary. In the coming days, the hardships of the commoners will not be there.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.