Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Although corruption cannot be completely eradicated it is bound to come down considerably because of the transparency in the financial system and more than anything I am sure a step like this would make people more aware of their rights and how to handle corruption which I think would help in discouraging corruption to a great extent !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For sure, it will bring down the corruption. Though I won't deny that it is totally flawless and the wrong doers will find loops and holes and make their way out of it. But definitely this bold move has put everyone on alert. Such jolts every now and then is important to shake the root of corruption and curb it's growth.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

This move has caused a big problem for the wrong doers so much that many of them are trying to portray the move in bad light by spreading rumours. Just a while ago I was reading about how media were reporting fake news about the death of people standing on queue to exchange money. They feel that spreading such rumours would make people go against Modi

Of course the opposition will fight tooth and nail to show that this is a wrong move since they did not do it .. However, it is heartening to see that even those who have had to stand in que  for hours together in large cities supporting the move . Let the opposition do what it is good at doing, disrupt and bring in disharmony but the citizens are watching and I am sure they will get a befitting response when it is time to do so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

but the people know that it is right decision made by the P.M

sdfafa

Modi's crusade against corruption will go on. Modi is not a man who leaves the things half done.. Of course Opposition will   cry foul But Modi's March against Corruption will go on.

The irony is that those who were crying out for inconvenience to people are going to do the icing on the cake by jan sabha and rallies. So gathering a huge crowd on roads will not cause inconvenience to common man. Or they think that inconvenience by such stupid acts is justified?? but not the ones for a better India. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

The irony is that those who were crying out for inconvenience to people are going to do the icing on the cake by jan sabha and rallies. So gathering a huge crowd on roads will not cause inconvenience to common man. Or they think that inconvenience by such stupid acts is justified?? but not the ones for a better India. 

Apparently Rahul Gandhi's stunt at the ATM cost a few crores for the Congress party since they had to arrange security vehicles and a few hundred people to stand outside the ATM who would dance to his  tunes and click selfies with him

Opposition Parties in today's Parliament sessions wanted the Government should have informed the people about Currency Policy before hand. A Senior Minister Of  the ruling party said, in reality Opposition Parties are the main tax evaders. Opposition , had they been informed prior hand wanted to alternative ways to  hide their Black Money.

rambabu wrote:

Opposition Parties in today's Parliament sessions wanted the Government should have informed the people about Currency Policy before hand. A Senior Minister Of  the ruling party said, in reality Opposition Parties are the main tax evaders. Opposition , had they been informed prior hand wanted to alternative ways to  hide their Black Money.

If the people were informed about change in currency, would it ve served the purpose of eradicating black money?? In that case, those with black money would ve taken every measures to reduce their loss.  Sometimes these political parties also like to create issues out of nothing instead of supporting move which is beneficial for India in the long run

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.