Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congress has not demanded withdrawl of demonetisation. Can you provide a link or evidence.

Presently, there are almost no Problems in Demonetization of Currency. Re calibration. of ATMs are on the way . Things are coming to normalcy. Even the small business people are getting everywhere sans hassles.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Please lets do our bit. I helped my maid, gardener and milkman to open their bank accounts last year. I transfer their salary in the account, total cashless. I told them not to panic. I gave them off  on weekends to go to bank and get their money. For two days, I bought veggies for them using my card from MORE store and gave them the bill. I told them that I will deduct it from their next salary. I think we on our part can d such small things to ease the situation and even spread awareness otherwise they may fall prey of these political stunts

Yes of course everybody is pooling in whatever way they can. . My own maid has a post office account and she has had no problem.xvept ask me to change Rs 8000 of her old notes which I deposited into my account and gave her in smaller notes . The Ques are now smaller so my own transaction took just 20 mins which happens even otherwise when you take a token st the bank.and wait for your turn.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today I went to ATM and got the money in half an hour. I think that is the minimum inconvenience that we all can bear for our country. I wish media could cover the positive stories more. They are praising the move on one hand and showing pictures of inconvenience to balance the two. They have to be politically balanced.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Appreciated well done Modi. Here in my city too facing some chaos but the intention is very good by Modi.

sdfafa

Arunima Singh wrote:

Today I went to ATM and got the money in half an hour. I think that is the minimum inconvenience that we all can bear for our country. I wish media could cover the positive stories more. They are praising the move on one hand and showing pictures of inconvenience to balance the two. They have to be politically balanced.

Getting the money in half an hour shows that things are improving. It is expected, in the coming few days things will be normal. ATMs in most places are re-calibrated.

Modi Government is committed to reduce the hardships to the people.

Modi government has to work on war front level to ease the convenience . Everyone has to work on war front level -- because the whole country is onboard for a war against corruption and black money

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Though there is stiff opposition from the opposition  to rollback demonetization of Currency, Modi Government  firmly said NO. The opposition should know that Modi is a tough nut to crack. This is the Government that works. We, the people should support him to strengthen his shoulders.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Modi government has to work on war front level to ease the convenience . Everyone has to work on war front level -- because the whole country is onboard for a war against corruption and black money

True and people are doing that in their own way. Yesterday i was watching a local channel that was covering Bangalore and other cities in Karnataka asking people's views. Most of them are happy that something positive is happening. One man summed it up beautifully saying that ordinary people like himself have smaller needs and with rs10,000 a week they can live luxuriously and it is only the rich people who are grumbling. So , the majority are happy and ready to put up with some inconvenience rather than be fleeced by officials to pay bribe. I am sure the levels of corruption and bribery is going to cone down drastically..this is the reason why opposition is so perturbed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It will really be a miracle if levels of corruption come down due to partial demonetization. It is more of a character issue.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.