Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Many in opposition said that though they supported the move, they found that the government was not ready. But I feel that it was planned and the prerequisite steps were taken by government. As far as the issues with ATM ( 2000 not fitting in to the windows), Less cash supply etc. could not have been handled more than this as too much of preparation might have triggered the curiosity among opposition and might have leaked the plan. And consulting opposition before the move would have been disastrous

I agree with that, yesterday Rahul Gandhi came up with the most ridiculous statement saying the govt shd have informed the common man  before taking the step. Typical of him..

Rambabu back to his old ways of gaining points by parroting the same thing in different ways ..

I too feel that if this move for demonetization was backed up by some more preparation from the govt in handling the situation it would have been much more beneficial. Another point i feel here is that with this i wonder whom the govt are targeting. Small time black marketers and real agents. Yes definitely they are in for toss. But what about the big fishes. I doubt if they have kept all their money in cash. They would have already invested in real estate or gold or foreign exchange. 

I know most of us here did not face much problem with this move. But my heart still goes out to people who are suffering. The family who lost their kid when hospital refused admission or the transgenders who cant open an account or poor families who are taking extreme steps because they could not marry off their daughter with dowry. Those these are not a generalization, but its still the price the society is paying and we should not be ignoring that.

A momentous step like the one Modi has taken is bound to have an impact on everyone, also bound to change some social structures. For a society that has gotten used to paying bribes, dowry and soon it would pinch and hurt in the initial stages . But in the overall good of the nation we need to bear the brunt as best as we can. The bigger fishes will have stronger measures coming tbeir waY when benami accounts and property transactions are going to be targeted. Unless they produce proof it will not be easy to get away..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After Demonetizing of Currency, Modi's Target is Benami transactions. Modi's efforts to  make the Country free from Black Money is being hailed by the Nation. and for this gesture of the people. Modi saluted those people, who despite undergoing Hardships came forward to make the Modi's shoulder strong.

Everyday they are changing norms of exchange and withdrawn. It is becoming dificult to keep a track. Shows lack of sync with ground reality and lack of preparation. Yesterday inKandla port two officials were caught accepting a bribe of Rs 4.4 lakhs in new 2000 ripee notes. So much for eradicating corruption by demonetisation.Indians have a genetic preference for corruption. They will readjust very fast.

vijay wrote:

Everyday they are changing norms of exchange and withdrawn. It is becoming dificult to keep a track. Shows lack of sync with ground reality and lack of preparation. Yesterday inKandla port two officials were caught accepting a bribe of Rs 4.4 lakhs in new 2000 ripee notes. So much for eradicating corruption by demonetisation.Indians have a genetic preference for corruption. They will readjust very fast.

I agree,Indians have a genetic preference for corruption. Corruption  is deeply rooted in our Society. In such a scenario, if someone starts a Crusade against corruption, such great soul or souls must be complemented and congratulated. Such people must be supported.

Eliminating Corruption and Black Money takes a long time. People of this Country stood by the Government and jointly directing all their endeavors to stop these evil practices.

vijay wrote:

Of course bribe taking will not come down but a large amount will have to show somewhere..in our local channel they were showing the truckers saying that they were happy with the move for two reasons , the tolls were free as of now and the bribes at the toll gates had come down from rs 500 to rs 200, which was a good ..we cannot expect any drastic changes but there will be improvement , that's for sure. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like everything good that happens for few days in our country, things turn out ugly in this democracy. Same is the case here. We do not deserve to have a good leader, we are happy with dynastic sycophants and the left who love to keep the country in the category of ever developing country, so that they have some agenda to sing around and ask for vote. Vote politics rules and "interest of country"-what is that??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think the 2000 rupees note quality and the touch feeling should make us feel that we are really holding 2000 rupees note but the truth is that the 2000 thousand rupees note is not worthy at all to be called a 2000 rupees note.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:I think the 2000 rupees note quality and the touch feeling should make us feel that we are really holding 2000 rupees note but the truth is that the 2000 thousand rupees note is not worthy at all to be called a 2000 rupees note.

I feel it is of good quality, different to other notes...However, according to you how should 2000 rupee note look?

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:I think the 2000 rupees note quality and the touch feeling should make us feel that we are really holding 2000 rupees note but the truth is that the 2000 thousand rupees note is not worthy at all to be called a 2000 rupees note.

I feel it is of good quality, different to other notes...However, according to you how should 2000 rupee note look?

How a note looks does it matter? It's the value that matters

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How a note looks does it matter? It's the value that matters

True,After Modi started Black Money hunters, there were complaints about fake notes of Rs, 2000 denomination. That's why the Government took this decision

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.