Which one animal would you like as your pet? If you are given an opportunity to bring home a pet and it can be any animal so which one animal would you like?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Definitely a  Dog. Dog is well known for its faithfulness and friendliness to the Man. I had one dog as my pet once. Unfortunately it died in an accident, After its death, I did not go for any Pet.

I would like to bring a guinea pig home. They are small in shape and size. I can hold them in my hands. I like tiny animals as I can carry them with me anywhere.

Dogs too  can be carried, wherever you go.. My Dog, which is an  Alsatian cross breed can be carried wherever you go. Another advantage is, food. My Dog eats whatever we eat in the family.

In my opinion, dogs are heavier to be carried than guinea pigs.

My Dog is not heavy. It runs like Deer and very active.

We can not carry dogs in our hands like we carry our babies. Dogs are heavy except the tiny dogs like chihuahua. Chihuahua are not heavy as they are small dogs.

Anyhow, what you said is about your Dog. My Dog is tiny. I carry it my friends' houses.

Alsatians are German shepherd and they are big dogs. You said you had an Alsatians so, how did you carry him or her?

My Dog is an Alsatian cross. Thais why, it is not huge in size

Rambabu is the kind who takes a km if given a cm and he will.blabber along simply because he has time on his hands thereby boring everybody else on the forum.by his half truths or may be all lies as can be seen by the above posts ..when all other members post well thought out posts he posts simply to gain points and while away his time.

Even a half breed Alsatian is nearly 40 kgs in weight and apparently he carried or carries it around to his friends house , isn't it laughable?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.