Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

There needs to be more perspective here with respect to Ram Mandir in Ayodhya than just a temple and an idol. We need to understand history of our country. For more than 1200 years, our country has been violated by invaders in more ways than one, and yet, Hinduism survived despite all odds. The various attempts to annihilate Hinduism and Hindus have failed despite many attempts by the Islamic invaders and rulers. Although Hinduism survived and will do so in future, there are still ongoing attempts to downgrade and wipe it out as much as possible by the united coalition of congressis, leftists, seculars and a number of other Hindu haters. Hindus need a dignified and a prestigious icon of their own to relate themselves to and to strengthen their faith. For that reason alone, we need a Ram Mandir. Maybe building temples of all kinds at the corner of every lane and street is something not desirable, but Ram Mandir is much needed, maybe its not a great or important issue in the south but in the North, West and other corners, we do need it and the temple should be built. Not just for the religious significance, but to make a strong statement to the world about what Hinduism stands for and ultimately, what India as a country stands for!

I could very well relate to that ...when Muslins have Mecca and Christians have Vatican , it is only fair that Hindus too have a Ram Mandir which as Kalyani rightly poi ts out signifies Hinduism .If not build in Hindustan , where else ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil, Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

Well said Kalyani, Ram mandir is not temple only, it is question of Hindus pride and honor. A structure where Muslim never read Namaz how that is mosque. That was only a structure which was build on a temple. It will be good if Muslim allowed Hindu for Restoration of temple.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:

Well said Kalyani, Ram mandir is not temple only, it is question of Hindus pride and honor. A structure where Muslim never read Namaz how that is mosque. That was only a structure which was build on a temple. It will be good if Muslim allowed Hindu for Restoration of temple.

Thank you Anil! Again, the place is rightfully Hindus' and there is no question of any other community owning that place, but thanks to congress policy, it has been suspended in a deadlock all these decades, first owing to British policy of appeasing Muslims and then the same policy adopted by the congress. Just a couple of days I read a letter by the current descendent of the late Bahadur Shah Jafar, the last mughal emperor in which he has claimed that the place rightfully belongs to Hindus and he also asked for forgiveness on behalf of his ancestor Babar who destroyed the temple originally present at the site.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/mughal-dynasty-heir-says-sorry-for-ram-temple-razing/articleshow/65835994.cms

http://www.india.com/news/india/ayodhya-dispute-we-have-no-objection-on-ram-temple-construction-says-mughal-emperor-bahadur-shah-zafars-descendant-3329005/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is sad the way this whole issue has been politicized and communalized. It is a simple thing of restoring something in History which is rightfully belonging to Hindus. I do not think that even our Muslim Brotherhood would have any issue with that. But all the ruckus created by politicians, religious leaders and the way it has been given a communal colour to misguide people has got things blown out of proportion.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

Thank you Anil! Again, the place is rightfully Hindus' and there is no question of any other community owning that place, but thanks to congress policy, it has been suspended in a deadlock all these decades, first owing to British policy of appeasing Muslims and then the same policy adopted by the congress. Just a couple of days I read a letter by the current descendent of the late Bahadur Shah Jafar, the last mughal emperor in which he has claimed that the place rightfully belongs to Hindus and he also asked for forgiveness on behalf of his ancestor Babar who destroyed the temple originally present at the site.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/mughal-dynasty-heir-says-sorry-for-ram-temple-razing/articleshow/65835994.cms

http://www.india.com/news/india/ayodhya-dispute-we-have-no-objection-on-ram-temple-construction-says-mughal-emperor-bahadur-shah-zafars-descendant-3329005/

I salute Yakub Habbeebudin Tucy for his Nobel deed.  If all Muslim begins to behave like this gentelman than no one can stop India be a super power of world.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is sad the way this whole issue has been politicized and communalized. It is a simple thing of restoring something in History which is rightfully belonging to Hindus. I do not think that even our Muslim Brotherhood would have any issue with that. But all the ruckus created by politicians, religious leaders and the way it has been given a communal colour to misguide people has got things blown out of proportion.

No Arunima, this is not just a question of politicizing, but it is more of a matter where the Muslims, barring a few honorable exceptions, have always quite vehemently opposed taking over the land and letting the Ram Mandir be built. If the Muslims were favorable to it, then politicians could not have been able to stand in the way of the temple been built and it would have been done long before.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

No Arunima, this is not just a question of politicizing, but it is more of a matter where the Muslims, barring a few honorable exceptions, have always quite vehemently opposed taking over the land and letting the Ram Mandir be built. If the Muslims were favorable to it, then politicians could not have been able to stand in the way of the temple been built and it would have been done long before.

One party in court case in non politicians Muslim. If he withdraw case no problem in making Ram Mandir.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.