Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shalu Joseph wrote:

Exactly. You made it very clear. Ram mandir or Ravaan mandir the people from south doesn't bother. 

I am not in favor of temples or any religious places for that matter but the truth is that south India has the most number of temples compared to other Indian states. Having said that, I agree that Ram Mandir is a dead snake hanging around our necks thanks to politics.

Sunil you are supporter of BJP, how you can oppose religious places. Temples and religious places are part of culture and life style.

I am supporter of a good political system but that doesn't mean I must support issues which do not cater to public;s welfare. I would be the last one voting for a party that has religion as its priority. I want to see a good government which is free from corruption and keeps citizens above everything else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

More than building a temple, Mosque or church or any religious structure, they should focus more on the development and infrastructure. 

Having said that I still feel that this issue has been politicized more by opposition than BJP. We can not hush hush the things as it is related to some sentiments that goes down in the History. For a country like India, we can not overrule that these things do matter as much as good development and that is not a happy state. But it is the realty. The order of SC should be respected by all and no one should politicize it any more. We had enough of it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: jabeen, suni51
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly for the majority of the Indians especially for those coming from the southern states Ram mandir is not at all an important or relevant issue. How does it change our life for the better ? There are umpteen number of other more pressing issues that needs to be tackled by the ruling party .

Absolutely true. A political party needs to give more priority to the developmental issues than construction or deconstruction of religious issues. Considering the developmental works they ve undertaken, many in the Northeast prefer BJP but they become cautious for their inclination towards religious matters. 

I do not want to polarize it. I just want to give my thought here and one may agree or disagree.

BJP is the  party who supported Triple Talaq Ban, wants Madrasas to be modernized and English education to reach Muslims. Are these not a progressive steps?? Bringing a Uniform Civil Code is a secular step than having personal laws based on Religion.

Now people have to think who wants the minority to progress and who wants to play with their religious sentiments and keep them away from modernization and progress and keep milking them for vote politics.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly for the majority of the Indians especially for those coming from the southern states Ram mandir is not at all an important or relevant issue. How does it change our life for the better ? There are umpteen number of other more pressing issues that needs to be tackled by the ruling party .

Absolutely true. A political party needs to give more priority to the developmental issues than construction or deconstruction of religious issues. Considering the developmental works they ve undertaken, many in the Northeast prefer BJP but they become cautious for their inclination towards religious matters. 

I do not want to polarize it. I just want to give my thought here and one may agree or disagree.

BJP is the  party who supported Triple Talaq Ban, wants Madrasas to be modernized and English education to reach Muslims. Are these not a progressive steps?? Bringing a Uniform Civil Code is a secular step than having personal laws based on Religion.

Now people have to think who wants the minority to progress and who wants to play with their religious sentiments and keep them away from modernization and progress and keep milking them for vote politics.

For the opposition , BJP being associated with RSS is a problem , also giving equal importance to the majority Hindu community is another problem. They are not sure how to handle both the issues because it can backfire on them at any point. As far as BJP is concerned it is a constant balancing act to keep both the majority and minority community happy. Honestly it is not an easy task !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No doubt what you mentioned are progressive steps and very commendable. But at the same time, one cannot ignore that workers of BJP is also infamous for harming and killing people who they suspect to have harm cows and some instances of conversion of people to Hinduism.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No doubt what you mentioned are progressive steps and very commendable. But at the same time, one cannot ignore that workers of BJP is also infamous for harming and killing people who they suspect to have harm cows and some instances of conversion of people to Hinduism.

For some evil peoples we must not blame whole party. Few congress workers were involved in mass crest of Sikh in 1984, we must not be blame it to for whole congress. 

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shalu Joseph wrote:

Exactly. You made it very clear. Ram mandir or Ravaan mandir the people from south doesn't bother. 

I am not in favor of temples or any religious places for that matter but the truth is that south India has the most number of temples compared to other Indian states. Having said that, I agree that Ram Mandir is a dead snake hanging around our necks thanks to politics.

Sunil you are supporter of BJP, how you can oppose religious places. Temples and religious places are part of culture and life style.

I am supporter of a good political system but that doesn't mean I must support issues which do not cater to public;s welfare. I would be the last one voting for a party that has religion as its priority. I want to see a good government which is free from corruption and keeps citizens above everything else.

Not only you we all wants good government. Support and vote to BJP means support to Hindusm. I think it is not bad, most of parties are crushing Hindus, BJP is party who have some favor for Hindus.

What is wrong if we add all citizens of India and not just Hindus? I think if we the supporters of BJP keep this in our mind the party will get more support and India will be a better place to live in.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

What is wrong if we add all citizens of India and not just Hindus? I think if we the supporters of BJP keep this in our mind the party will get more support and India will be a better place to live in.

Once we have identified ourselves as a secular and democratic nation, there should be no bias with regard to religion, which is what the previous Regime did. So, in the best interest of the nation BJP should do only what is legally right , even when it comes to building Ram Mandir. As of now it has become a prestige issue for so e Hindus .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Once we have identified ourselves as a secular and democratic nation, there should be no bias with regard to religion, which is what the previous Regime did. So, in the best interest of the nation BJP should do only what is legally right , even when it comes to building Ram Mandir. As of now it has become a prestige issue for so e Hindus .

Since India is a secular country, it is important that all religions are treated equally by the ruling government. Due to the historic importance as well as politicisation by BJP, Ram Mandir is eyed as very important aspect for Hindus.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.