Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The best way to hide the failure of government is to blame the opposition. And about that Minorities attacking hindus for them police and law is there no one has the rights to go above the law. Do u know how much lynching has increased? Ok if demonetization was done to check counterfeit currency do know how much did it help? please have a research on that. Jay Hind

ACommonMan wrote:

Yes i m reading and hearing about things like

1. Agricultural Distress

2.Unemployment

3.Infrastructure

3.Women safety

4.Poverty

5.Healthcare system

6.Basic Sanitation

7.Education System

8.Illiteracy

9.Corruption

10. Inflatation

11.Intolerance towards Minorities

12. Currency value

and many more

People normally hear what they want to hear especially when they want to prove someone or something wrong...However taking all the points mentioned by you - if after 70 odd years of being ruled by one single party for the majority period of time it only goes to show, how flawed their policies were ? because you mention poverty,education system, illiteracy,agriculture,infrastructure,sanitation,corruption,health care etc which are according to you still an issue and by the way did you expect the present govt to tackle these age old issues that have been neglected so far, on a fast forward basis? Intolerance towards minorities was created by the grand old Communal party of India ( Read Congress) and if you look at the number of cases under their rule you will realise to what extent they had created communal barricades during their rule. Statistics speak for themselves !

As far as currency rates are concerned , during the seventies the dollar was valued at Rs 16 ..and during UPA 2 rule it touched similar levels as it is now, these are just indications that don't really matter to us at a national level if we are economically strong and our import export policies balance out. As far as corruption is concerned, we all know that corruption was institutionalised by Indira Gandhi and the congress government and of course reached its peak under Rajeev Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi / Manmohan Singh UPA rule.We can still see the mindset of Congressmen , in the way they hold on to government bunglows for 3-4 decades after having been in power for probably 5 years. Thankfully Modi government is trying to rid of all these grandiose practices that had cost the tax payer until now to maintain these white elephants.

As far as the reforms under NDA , there are far too many which you can look up on the net , it is transparent and available for anyone who cares to understand and evaluate .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
ACommonMan wrote:

The best way to hide the failure of government is to blame the opposition. And about that Minorities attacking hindus for them police and law is there no one has the rights to go above the law. Do u know how much lynching has increased? Ok if demonetization was done to check counterfeit currency do know how much did it help? please have a research on that. Jay Hind

Yes best way to hide failure is to blame opposition! So familiar this is!

how come you are not answering my questions were atrocities on Hindus by Muslims are concerned. You talk about lynchings of Muslims being on rise, maybe so, but only because similar attacks on Hindus have always been happening and are on a rise even more so than attacks on Muslims. Talk about it first. Also, anyone with a minimum knowledge of economy can tell that the time to clean up mess left by corruption and counterfeit currency is not something that can take place in just a couple of years time. It takes a long time for things to fall in place.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I have just a single question do u think all the problems are just created by Gandhi, Nehru and all? So this government has not done any wrong decisions? India is developing in this government?

ACommonMan wrote:

I have just a single question do u think all the problems are just created by Gandhi, Nehru and all? So this government has not done any wrong decisions? India is developing in this government?

YES!! to your first questions, all the mess is created by Gandhi Nehru and their henchmen! They had 70 -SEVENTY years to do good for the country and they screwed it big time. The filled only their pockets and safes, vaults with money looted form us. They didn't stop at that, they looted us and our temples of precious ornaments, invaluable statues of gods and godesses and sold them to unscrupulous foreign collectors. Do you know that Sonia Gandhi's sister in Italy is a well-known dealers of such valuables antiques taken from our temples? Indira gandhi, for god only knows why, gave away the precious POK which we had won in 71 war and we are still crying for it. As to the follies of Nehru, it is best left unsaid!

The very fact that the Indian PM is looked up with great esteem and respect only NOW is the testimony to fact how much India has grown in stature. Compare it with how India and its PM was treated before Modi government. The whole stands in support of India now while Pakistan is dragging its feet everywhere begging for support. Doi you not think it is a sign of developing country?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If a person has to judge BJP or its government, then give it atleast 25 years. When you have given 70 years to Congress alone, don't get why 25 years can be given to BJP.

Also the statements made by you are like under BJP, India has stooped to a new low.

Increase in ease of doing business ranking, Foreign investments, increase in stock markets to record high, direct benefit transfer to people's account, introducing the game changer GST are all not a sign of development then I think.

I, as a rational person, was of the view that the work done which is being shown and compared now, in the Parliament sessions is a good base to judge current government over past government. And, if you see the work done, be it construction of roads, railways, etc has been head and shoulders above Congress government. This 1 parameter alone is enough to say that corruption has reduced or else work done is increased, anyone of them are good.

Also setting up centres of Anti Corruption Bureau, bringing back Khulbushan Jadhav, Surgical Strike, PM Modi receiving awards from every powerful nation in the world itself a direct indication of the benefits India can get by those Countries support. Steps towards Electric vehicles, role of India in Paris climate agreement, FAME I & II for faster adoption of electric vehicles are a sign of progressive economy and progressive ideas of a Country.

Mann Ki Baat, a first of it's kind, to tell something directly to the people of India, to motivate them also is a great sign of a progressive Country.

Vijay Mallya's Assets getting confiscated. What are all these?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

so according to u a weaker country like pakistan is asking for help is a sign of developing country. thats good actually this economy, unemployement, inflation and other things are useless lets try to compare ourselves with pakistan. And have a proper research on Nehru

Yes we should forget

1. Demonetization

2.The betrayal of farmers

3.Questionable rewriting of Rafale deal

4.Media Capture

5.Weakening of Instituitions

6.Cultivation of Hate

7.A draconian Aadhar and a failed attempt to deny citizens a fundamental right to privacy

8.Jobs

Have u watched any interview of Modiji? Mann ki baat? lol. Not a single question is ever asked to him in his interviews and u must be aware that his interviews are scripted and it was caught on camera. 

and please stop comparing with congress i gave my vote to BJP as i had no faith in congress but the results were same 

ACommonMan wrote:

Yes we should forget

1. Demonetization

2.The betrayal of farmers

3.Questionable rewriting of Rafale deal

4.Media Capture

5.Weakening of Instituitions

6.Cultivation of Hate

7.A draconian Aadhar and a failed attempt to deny citizens a fundamental right to privacy

8.Jobs

Have u watched any interview of Modiji? Mann ki baat? lol. Not a single question is ever asked to him in his interviews and u must be aware that his interviews are scripted and it was caught on camera. 

and please stop comparing with congress i gave my vote to BJP as i had no faith in congress but the results were same 

Demonetization which is on top of your list happened during last term , so did implementation of Aadhar, Rafael deal and inspite of so many negatives you still voted for BJP ? Why?

Mann ki baat is very effective since it is mostly watched by rural folks and he is speaking to their level and if he can fluently on International platforms , I doubt he needs a script with our media. Can you please share this scripted caught on camera interview with all of us here 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not a single interview. U know that some international news denied to publsih interviews as he asked the questions before hand. and please use youtube to check the proofs. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.