The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ sandhya

Last week one of my friend joined. Her name is Lakshmi Prasanna. I think now it will be ok. check it once.

so lakshmi is your friend :cheer:
Hoping she is also a Tamilain. If so, we can invite her to our antakshari :woohoo:

This is cheating, I shall have to revise my Tamil lessons to keep track of your antyakshari. I won't let you take the advantage. :evil:

Now, no need!!!
That thread is already locked :evil: :evil:

How many times I reminded Mary with next Tamil word. But she forgot :angry: :angry: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Now that the site is almost fully functional , I suppose we can get along with the job of referring people and friends here... It will be nice to see some fresh faces here under the changed circumstances.. : :huh:

This should be given a thought by all the members here as it will be good for the site to have more additions. Moreover we can have some benefits too, ;)

Live in the present :)
To me also referral link is not working. What to do yaar?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Copy your referral link and send it to somebody. I think it will for yar.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Can it be send through email?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Can it be send through email?

You can send it through email also but there are different methods as long as not by way of spamming.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now that the site is almost fully functional , I suppose we can get along with the job of referring people and friends here... It will be nice to see some fresh faces here under the changed circumstances.. : :huh:

This should be given a thought by all the members here as it will be good for the site to have more additions. Moreover we can have some benefits too, ;)

I don't refer friends to Boddunan these days as I am not getting time these days to do that moreover I am not good in convincing people. :)
I have referred 2 friends for boddunan. But one is active and the other one is inactive. I have messaged also about the uses of boddunan to the inactive member. But there is no use of it.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I have referred 2 friends for boddunan. But one is active and the other one is inactive. I have messaged also about the uses of boddunan to the inactive member. But there is no use of it.

That's good to see when your referral is active on any site. I made two referrals here but both if them are not active on the site these days, :evil:
The problem is that there are too many sites around and unless the new members have something really worthwhile to look forward to and have the right atmosphere to mingle and post they may not stay on after testing the site ..but it is an ongoing process and if people decide to stay, well and good otherwise move on to the next ones.. :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.