The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Only awareness at the highest level can make real difference to this problem. It's true that all small efforts go into making the situation somewhat tolerable but that can't replace huge efforts required from policy-makers to those who are entrusted with the job of implementing them. All our big industries are the villains of the piece - these pollute waters,skies - spewing carbons with gay abandon! All the governmental agencies watch these depredations helplessly! B) B) B)

To be very frank the big countries who are playing the blame games are more responsible for global warming. Would you believe me that Google is one who is one big contributor with its search engines consuming oil and emitting CO allover the world.

How?
Can you explain?

Meera sandhu
Only awareness at the highest level can make real difference to this problem. It's true that all small efforts go into making the situation somewhat tolerable but that can't replace huge efforts required from policy-makers to those who are entrusted with the job of implementing them. All our big industries are the villains of the piece - these pollute waters,skies - spewing carbons with gay abandon! All the governmental agencies watch these depredations helplessly! B) B) B)

To be very frank the big countries who are playing the blame games are more responsible for global warming. Would you believe me that Google is one who is one big contributor with its search engines consuming oil and emitting CO allover the world.

How?
Can you explain?

I have a detailed blog, I will give you the link some time later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Not to forget that many government agencies add to that by allowing polluting industries to keep functioning well above accepted and certified levels. Also, government helps in degrading and destroying natural resources by allowing projects like Lavasa city (you may have heard about it recently) to take shape!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not only Google, even Apple is a major culprit!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Use less Heat and Air Conditioning, Plant a Tree, Encourage others to conserve etc.
Use less Heat and Air Conditioning, Plant a Tree, Encourage others to conserve etc.

I wish you could have added something that has not already been discussed here by other members.The first thing that comes to anyones mind is that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To reduce global warming we should use less vehicle and opt for the natural thing.We should not pollute the air and water.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The easiest yet effective way is, carry your own recycle bag
Also, use your own container when you want to take away food
Print double side for your notes
Also, I never take cover of my soft drinks when having fast food
sometimes I dun use straw
every tiny little things help

Yes small measures go a long way in conserving the environment ! Paper is being recycled now by many which is very much needed to control deforestation !
Using environmentally friendly material for house construction can help in keeping the interiors cool , thereby reducing the consumption of power ..

I am not sure about India, I meant is recycle rubbish tin everyway and how is government doing on recycling rubbish
but in my country its not that impressive for me how they handle all these :(

Recycling is pretty much the same anywhere in the world,the material may differ depending on the climate etc...BTW , where do you come from Todd ? :)

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
I mean, when I go to singapore
there are a lot of recycle bin, most of the shopping centers
while back in Malaysia
we do not have that much recycle bin, we have just one big dustbin instead
forgive for my poor english but I am trying very hard to explain this and I hope you get what I mean,haha :laugh:
@Todd
Your English is not at all bad. Really nice....So, never hesitate while posting.
One doubt.....are you now residing in Malaysia?

Meera sandhu
The easiest yet effective way is, carry your own recycle bag
Also, use your own container when you want to take away food
Print double side for your notes
Also, I never take cover of my soft drinks when having fast food
sometimes I dun use straw
every tiny little things help

Yes small measures go a long way in conserving the environment ! Paper is being recycled now by many which is very much needed to control deforestation !
Using environmentally friendly material for house construction can help in keeping the interiors cool , thereby reducing the consumption of power ..

I am not sure about India, I meant is recycle rubbish tin everyway and how is government doing on recycling rubbish
but in my country its not that impressive for me how they handle all these :(

Recycling is pretty much the same anywhere in the world,the material may differ depending on the climate etc...BTW , where do you come from Todd ? :)

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
I mean, when I go to singapore
there are a lot of recycle bin, most of the shopping centers
while back in Malaysia
we do not have that much recycle bin, we have just one big dustbin instead
forgive for my poor english but I am trying very hard to explain this and I hope you get what I mean,haha :laugh:

I know many Malaysians and help them know about recycling as they find it amazing that despite we being the dumping ground for most of the waste items of the world we still manage to recycle most items. We are only too lazy to utilize domestic waste otherwise we can become number one in producing electricity and fertilizers without using chemicals.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.