The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The easiest yet effective way is, carry your own recycle bag
Also, use your own container when you want to take away food
Print double side for your notes
Also, I never take cover of my soft drinks when having fast food
sometimes I dun use straw
every tiny little things help

Yes small measures go a long way in conserving the environment ! Paper is being recycled now by many which is very much needed to control deforestation !
Using environmentally friendly material for house construction can help in keeping the interiors cool , thereby reducing the consumption of power ..

I am not sure about India, I meant is recycle rubbish tin everyway and how is government doing on recycling rubbish
but in my country its not that impressive for me how they handle all these :(

Recycling is pretty much the same anywhere in the world,the material may differ depending on the climate etc...BTW , where do you come from Todd ? :)

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
I mean, when I go to singapore
there are a lot of recycle bin, most of the shopping centers
while back in Malaysia
we do not have that much recycle bin, we have just one big dustbin instead
forgive for my poor english but I am trying very hard to explain this and I hope you get what I mean,haha :laugh:

Thats great ! Malaysia is a lovely place to live in.We lived in KL for 2 years and they were some of the best years in my life.The lush greenery ,the amazing variety of fruits and vegetables that we gt there and more than anything else the people - so friendly and helpful.I have many friends from there ,Indians,Chinese and of course Malaysians..
Singapore is probably the most advanced country in the East, and so they would have the most sophisticated system in place where recycling and such issues are concerned....Your English is fine, so dont worry,just keep posting :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Todd
Your English is not at all bad. Really nice....So, never hesitate while posting.
One doubt.....are you now residing in Malaysia?

Hi Sandhya thanks for your compliment :blush: but my grammar is not that good
and to be honest I saw a lot of words I dun understand while reading in the forum :S
I was born in Malaysia and I have been living here since I was born :)

Yes small measures go a long way in conserving the environment ! Paper is being recycled now by many which is very much needed to control deforestation !
Using environmentally friendly material for house construction can help in keeping the interiors cool , thereby reducing the consumption of power ..

I am not sure about India, I meant is recycle rubbish tin everyway and how is government doing on recycling rubbish

Recycling is pretty much the same anywhere in the world,the material may differ depending on the climate etc...BTW , where do you come from Todd ? :)

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
while back in Malaysia
forgive for my poor english but I am trying very hard to explain this and I hope you get what I mean,haha :laugh:

I know many Malaysians and help them know about recycling as they find it amazing that despite we being the dumping ground for most of the waste items of the world we still manage to recycle most items. We are only too lazy to utilize domestic waste otherwise we can become number one in producing electricity and fertilizers without using chemicals.

I think there are a lot to be improved still in most of the countries
but I guess most of the people do not really care
especially after the release of the movie 2012(end of the world)
sometimes when my friend is doing something wrong and when I actually scold them
They will say "who cares? its just few months till the end of the world" :(

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
while back in Malaysia

Thats great ! Malaysia is a lovely place to live in.We lived in KL for 2 years and they were some of the best years in my life.The lush greenery ,the amazing variety of fruits and vegetables that we gt there and more than anything else the people - so friendly and helpful.I have many friends from there ,Indians,Chinese and of course Malaysians..
Singapore is probably the most advanced country in the East, and so they would have the most sophisticated system in place where recycling and such issues are concerned....Your English is fine, so dont worry,just keep posting :)

Thanks Usha :laugh: I love my country but I think there is so much improvement to be done
Everytime I go to Singapore there are always new things that impressed me
and thanks to cameron highland, we do have a lot of varieties of fruits and vegetables

*when I type "everytime" a red line appear, which means every time is actually the correct one instead of everytime?

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
while back in Malaysia

I know many Malaysians and help them know about recycling as they find it amazing that despite we being the dumping ground for most of the waste items of the world we still manage to recycle most items. We are only too lazy to utilize domestic waste otherwise we can become number one in producing electricity and fertilizers without using chemicals.

sometimes when my friend is doing something wrong and when I actually scold them

But we have to keep in mind that just in case we are still alive after those 'few months' pass without any dooms day! In that case we shall have to start allover again, so why take chances! Let's keep doing what we are supposed to do later. I do not give up that easily, come what may.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
while back in Malaysia

But we have to keep in mind that just in case we are still alive after those 'few months' pass without any dooms day! In that case we shall have to start allover again, so why take chances! Let's keep doing what we are supposed to do later. I do not give up that easily, come what may.

Yea you are right and I think that s their thoughts are the main reason leading to the end of the world
Have been trying hard convincing them
We must not use any thing which cause global warming.Use those items which will not affect the global warming.We must use less vehicle.electricity.Turn off the fans and lights of our home when not in use.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
while back in Malaysia

Thanks Usha :laugh: I love my country but I think there is so much improvement to be done
and thanks to cameron highland, we do have a lot of varieties of fruits and vegetables

*when I type "everytime" a red line appear, which means every time is actually the correct one instead of everytime?

It is because we have places like Cameron Highlands in Malaysia and Western Ghats here and rain forests in South America that we are still coping,just imagine what would happen if they were destroyed in the name of development ...I typed every time and no red line...I myself am not sure which one is correct because there are so many different kinds of English being spoken now !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
while back in Malaysia

Tood, everytime is not correct although many people write it as one word, therefore the red line appears, it should necessarily be written as every time
4_12_3_2012-09-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
while back in Malaysia

Tood, everytime is not correct although many people write it as one word, therefore the red line appears, it should necessarily be written as every time

The trigger for confusion might have been caused by existence of words like everyone,everything etc.! You are right Ma'am!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8702]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.