The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can save environment by lesser consumption of energy. You would be surprised to note that even keeping your fridge on medium mode consumes lesser electricity and painting your houses in lighter shades means lesser heat and lesser air-conditioning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You can save environment by using lesser consumption of energy. You would be surprised to note that even keeping your fridge on medium mode consumes lesser electricity and painting your houses in lighter shades means lesser heat and lesser air-conditioning.

I always keep fridge in medium mode. Also, defrost it once in every 2-3 days.
If we are staying away, keep it in minimum mode, just to keep it working

Meera sandhu
You can save environment by lesser consumption of energy. You would be surprised to note that even keeping your fridge on medium mode consumes lesser electricity and painting your houses in lighter shades means lesser heat and lesser air-conditioning.

Painting houses in lighter shades is more important as that absorbs lesser heat from sun therefore electricity consumed on keeping house cool, lesser

Painting houses in lighter shades is more important as that absorbs lesser heat from sun therefore electricity consumed on keeping house cool, lesser

What to do ...we are living in a rental home :pinch:
Its owner even not willing to white wash it once :angry:

Meera sandhu

Nothing to worry that would keep your house naturally cool as there won't be any color on that in a short while.

Deforestation is the main reason of global warming we must stop it and try to plant more tress if we can. :)

Nothing to worry that would keep your house naturally cool as there won't be any color on that in a short while.

It's naturally cool as it is surrounded by trees and bushes. Also, paddy fields.....
The whole terrace is covered by metallic roof. This cools the ground floor a lot

Meera sandhu

It's naturally cool as it is surrounded by trees and bushes. Also, paddy fields.....
The whole terrace is covered by metallic roof. This cools the ground floor a lot

Metallic roof or asbestos sheets are worst to cover an area, those absorb most heat or pass it on to covered area.

Metallic roof or asbestos sheets are worst to cover an area, those absorb most heat or pass it on to covered area.

But our home was cool even at summer :unsure: :unsure:
Actually I didn't even noticed how this summer passed by
But I never go to terrace in the afternoon to sit below the metallic sheets.

Meera sandhu

But our home was cool even at summer :unsure: :unsure:
Actually I didn't even noticed how this summer passed by
But I never go to terrace in the afternoon to sit below the metallic sheets.

Try that for a change even in winters but there are no winters in your area so you can try it even now while it's sunny.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.