The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Global warming should be controlled by not using those items which can create global warming.As such we should not use too much of vehicle,we should not throw any waste in water,we should use electrical goods which are necessary those which are of no use should not be purchased and used.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Global warming should be controlled by not using those items which can create global warming.As such we should not use too much of vehicle,we should not throw any waste in water,we should use electrical goods which are necessary those which are of no use should not be purchased and used.

It is mostly the developed countries which are at the root cause of pollution and global warming since their needs are much higher than under developed countries who largely depend on nature.These countries also treat the poorer countries as dumping ground for getting rid of their waste, even India has been used for this purpose....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The easiest yet effective way is, carry your own recycle bag
Also, use your own container when you want to take away food
Print double side for your notes
Also, I never take cover of my soft drinks when having fast food
sometimes I dun use straw
every tiny little things help

Yes small measures go a long way in conserving the environment ! Paper is being recycled now by many which is very much needed to control deforestation !
Using environmentally friendly material for house construction can help in keeping the interiors cool , thereby reducing the consumption of power ..

I am not sure about India, I meant is recycle rubbish tin everyway and how is government doing on recycling rubbish
but in my country its not that impressive for me how they handle all these :(

Recycling is pretty much the same anywhere in the world,the material may differ depending on the climate etc...BTW , where do you come from Todd ? :)

Hi Usha
I am from Malaysia
I mean, when I go to singapore
there are a lot of recycle bin, most of the shopping centers
while back in Malaysia
we do not have that much recycle bin, we have just one big dustbin instead
forgive for my poor english but I am trying very hard to explain this and I hope you get what I mean,haha :laugh:

Thats great ! Malaysia is a lovely place to live in.We lived in KL for 2 years and they were some of the best years in my life.The lush greenery ,the amazing variety of fruits and vegetables that we gt there and more than anything else the people - so friendly and helpful.I have many friends from there ,Indians,Chinese and of course Malaysians..
Singapore is probably the most advanced country in the East, and so they would have the most sophisticated system in place where recycling and such issues are concerned....Your English is fine, so dont worry,just keep posting :)

Thanks Usha :laugh: I love my country but I think there is so much improvement to be done
Everytime I go to Singapore there are always new things that impressed me
and thanks to cameron highland, we do have a lot of varieties of fruits and vegetables

*when I type "everytime" a red line appear, which means every time is actually the correct one instead of everytime?

Tood, everytime is not correct although many people write it as one word, therefore the red line appears, it should necessarily be written as every time

Awh I see
For so many years I have been using "everytime" until now only I realized it is wrong
Thanks haha
By the way my name is Todd not Tood :P
We should control the pollution as much as we can.We should avoid using cars and bikes while going for short distance.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think every one has expressed his/her view on the topic hence the topic is closed.

In case some one has some thing more to say, please contact me to reopen the thread.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.