Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well there have been some incidents which have tarnished ABVP's image. I'm sure there are some dedicated students willing to change people's opinion about them.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Akil Bharatiya Vidya Parisat is the student wing of BJP. Despite some dedicated students are present,the reasons for distorted image of BJP is vested interests.

Rambabu please don't mix up things and post here..For your information this is what ABVP is ..

Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) (translation: All Indian Student Council) is a Hindu nationalist all India student organisation affiliated to the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). It is one of the largest student organisations with more than 3 million members.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you Usha. I agree I committed a mistake

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Well there have been some incidents which have tarnished ABVP's image. I'm sure there are some dedicated students willing to change people's opinion about them.

There are always two sides to an issue / incident and media reports should be taken with a fistful of salt.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Youth are too energetic to bother about their image. Muscle power is their weapon. ABVP is no exception.

ABVP is affiliated to RSS, which is a disciplined organization. If necessary RSS uses muscle power to deal with Communal parties like Congress.

vijay wrote:

Youth are too energetic to bother about their image. Muscle power is their weapon. ABVP is no exception.

Al the more reason to keep all student bodies out of university campus because there is absolutely no gain ...I have seen the kind of ruckus they create and waste tax payers money by destroying furniture , even resort to physical violence which is known to all..Like anywhere else, discipline has become an expensive commodity !

It is good if Student bodies are kept of university campuses.

Very recently in Andhra University the students broke the furniture and other university property. This is uncalled for in an educational center. The dean of the University had to run for his life.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
yes. everyone capable of thought and action on matters of public interest should enter politics. Earlier the better. so youth are most welcome. They should enter politics at college level itself as activists of student bodies.

Tell me, is it easy to enter in politics in these days. At present time politics is not service to nation and public, it is profession and person who can invest in it, only be success in it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.