Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the answer to the question is

"Bookkeeper" :) :)

Next question is which English letters have no endpoints?? :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think B,D,O are not having endpoints. Am i right kalyani. :)
You are right Rajani, that is the answer! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kalyani i do not understand the question..what do you mean by endpoints? could you explain?
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Kalyani i do not understand the question..what do you mean by endpoints? could you explain?[/quote]

I also.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sajee, write all the alphabets on a paper in Capital cases, you will understand.

A B C D E F G etc.

you will see that A has two endpoints at the bottom, where as B has none. The letters with endpoints also necessitate you to raise your hand from the paper, eg, to draw the horizontal line in the middle of A, you have to raise the pen from paper, to write B you don't have to.

Is my explanation clear enough??

ThaNKS.. Does P also come in the category
You should have given this clue before posting this question..was searching for the meaning of endpoints in google. all results were related with technical.
Kalyani,
I understood it now.But Sridevi's doubt irritates me now!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sridevi, P has one endpoint at the bottom.

Sajee: I did not give the clue because I did not want to make it any easier. Did you try to write the letters yourself at least once? If you had then you would have got it?

Actually, I too sweated and fretted to find the answer when I was asked this, so I wanted you all guys to do the same, not making it any easy for you all either!! :evil:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.