Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Is there a genuine way to earn money online without investment as it is very difficult to find as to which site is legitimate n genuine.Any sites available for that...
Why my points on leader board and in my accounts are different?.. My account show that from this month start i have scored more than 1000 points and leader board is just showing...
The second half of last week started off with a huge tussle between internet giants Facebook and Google. Reports flowed about how Facebook had hired PR firm Burson-Marsteller to...
what things need to remember on driving bike?
In our body hair is the main part which gives us beauty to us. so hair contains parts. Can you tell me what that internal part of hair called?
Is this true: Similar faces exist in this world..If so have you ever see it...
I see some members accumulating a few thousand points and reaching the top of leader board on a weekly basis without participating in forums, is it only on the strength of...
dear Friend I have created my group for vegetarian person please join if you are vegetarian for fast communication.
What are stages of life?
Dear seniors let me know one thing after I reach the 2000 thrhold but not reached th 1500 cash credit threshold wll my csh credit increase automatically that are published here...
This is in connection with Common Wealth Games and World Cup Cricket.First we observed it in the case of Common Wealth Games where lot of hue and cry was made regarding the under...
what is GS M data card? How much is the Cost? How it Work?( plans, usage, speed) from where to buy? Is it the cheapest and fastest?
Every ruling party goes with some problem in India? what always goes wrong in political system is the biggest question.
Recently I submitted my first article. In status it shows that pending admin review- approved'. what do they mean by that? Is my article approved or not?
Who is The Best Sachin OR Dhoni..? Sachin is Great but dhoni is genius... What is your opinion Friends,....
Can u please tell the steps to add a video..
how u are checking the content is copied or not.... i write all the articles on my one some directly from my diary... so there must be some criteria... one article i paste again...
Satyamev Jayate TV Series is creating a lot of Heat in India and the way Aamir Khan is creating the awareness among us by discussing sensitive topics, do you think it can bring...
What does the word karma means? i think this word is derived from Hindi. I do not know Hindi. could anyone please explain me? :(
I continue to appear in my profile as a bronze member but I have come to know that members having 1000 points are given this but I have more than 2500 points to be elgible to...