The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya keep here in chair which her legs cannot keep on earth as this is done by one mother.

She will jump. She will jump even from kitchen base.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your girl is really brave.But you not allow her to do so........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She is very naughty, you know. She never hear my words :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/qu
Really bad habit not to hear your words.................. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
sometimes i wish i could go back to my childhood. :) :unsure:

Actually we go back to our childhood through our kids :evil:

im not married so i dont have kids.. :( :(

Why are you worrying?
You are still a baby :P :P :P

thanks di for making me remind that im still a baby else at home my grandmother used to say that girls at your age have a baby. :( :angry:

a.s.

Why are you worrying?

thanks di for making me remind that im still a baby else at home my grandmother used to say that girls at your age have a baby. :( :angry:

You can say your grandmother that she is also a baby as in old age baby and oldy are same.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya keep here in chair which her legs cannot keep on earth as this is done by one mother.

She will jump. She will jump even from kitchen base.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your girl is really brave.But you not allow her to do so........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She is very naughty, you know. She never hear my words :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/qu
Really bad habit not to hear your words.................. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Do you used to hear your parents words' while you were young? :P :P :P

All are the same :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Why are you worrying?

You can say your grandmother that she is also a baby as in old age baby and oldy are same.

Ha ha ha
Do you want angel to get beatings from her naani??

Meera sandhu

Why are you worrying?

Ha ha ha

i think he wants me to get scolding from my dadi and nani both.its good that they wont force my parents to get me married else i would have died. :( :(

a.s.

Why are you worrying?

Ha ha ha

i think he wants me to get scolding from my dadi and nani both.its good that they wont force my parents to get me married else i would have died. :( :(

Tell them, you are a kid only and let you play some more time in their lap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0007_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Why are you worrying?

Ha ha ha

Tell them, you are a kid only and let you play some more time in their lap :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Days are not too far off when you have to take her permission!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7402]}

Why are you worrying?

Ha ha ha

actually its not their mistake.sometimes i become so responsible that they say that now she is grown up as she can handle work with more responsibility.

a.s.
So you are also baby of this site and we all love you.Just enjoy and carry on.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.