The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday, she returned only at 7.30 pm, that also, after a lot of pressurizing... ;) . I don't like to go and sit in neighbourhood, that's the problem. We do have our personal works also.

Meera sandhu
Make a deal with her. If she come out on your first call, she will get permission to go out next day, else she will stay indoor :evil: :evil:
Make a deal with her. If she come out on your first call, she will get permission to go out next day, else she will stay indoor :evil: :evil:

Very often, when I see her happy playing outside I become generous. She, clever girl has made it her trick not to come back soon :side:

Meera sandhu
Very often, when I see her happy playing outside I become generous. She, clever girl has made it her trick not to come back soon

Mothers are like that only dear, and kids know well how to take advantage. :laugh:

Let her play and enjoy her childhood, soon she will get busy with studies so let her fly like a butterfly at present. :woohoo:
Very often, when I see her happy playing outside I become generous. She, clever girl has made it her trick not to come back soon

Mothers are like that only dear, and kids know well how to take advantage. :laugh:

Let her play and enjoy her childhood, soon she will get busy with studies so let her fly like a butterfly at present. :woohoo:

Yet, she should not make it a habit. :blink: Now, computer games make her stay inside. But for how many days, I don't know ;)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sreekala wrote:

Mothers are like that only dear, and kids know well how to take advantage.

Let her play and enjoy her childhood, soon she will get busy with studies so let her fly like a butterfly at present.

Yet, she should not make it a habit. Now, computer games make her stay inside. But for how many days, I don't know [/quote]

How about getting her interested in reading picture books?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sreekala wrote:

Let her play and enjoy her childhood, soon she will get busy with studies so let her fly like a butterfly at present.

Yet, she should not make it a habit. Now, computer games make her stay inside. But for how many days, I don't know

How about getting her interested in reading picture books?[/quote]

Now she is interested in colours... picture reading....she can't stay there after 15 minutes...restless girl, as her teacher quotes :laugh: :laugh:
She often says....we can't see her sitting in one position for a long time. It's sure, she will go to back. There, she owns a group of friends having restless behaviour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . So, at second term itself, her seat was fixed in first row....ha ha

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sreekala wrote:

Yet, she should not make it a habit. Now, computer games make her stay inside. But for how many days, I don't know

How about getting her interested in reading picture books?

Now she is interested in colours... picture reading....she can't stay there after 15 minutes...restless girl, as her teacher quotes
She often says....we can't see her sitting in one position for a long time. It's sure, she will go to back. There, she owns a group of friends having restless behaviour . So, at second term itself, her seat was fixed in first row....ha ha [/quote]

Try getting her those sets where plaster of plastic is moulded into beautiful shapes like flowers, butterflies etc and then paint them. You will have to sit with her initially but I am sure it will keep her home longer!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Try getting her those sets where plaster of plastic is moulded into beautiful shapes like flowers, butterflies etc and then paint them. You will have to sit with her initially but I am sure it will keep her home longer!

Nice idea! She already had that exercise at school. We bought her one set also, a few days ago. But last month, she combined all colours to 2 or 3 balls :woohoo: Now, I am waiting for her school to reopen to present her with a new set.

Meera sandhu
Why are you so upset with her? when you were small you were like her.It is a period and when she will be young she will not do like this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.