The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha Thank you so much (for the dance)

I want Thiruvathirakali :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6968]}

Anything for you.......but I can't have solo thiruvathirakali.....I want company. Will you join me?

Meera sandhu
Ha ha thirvathirakali is not a solo one, definitely I can join you, but first let me enroll with my mother in law to learn the same or will you teach me?
Ha ha thirvathirakali is not a solo one, definitely I can join you, but first let me enroll with my mother in law to learn the same or will you teach me?

I know only Chavittunadakam. Will you like to join me? If so, at least I can give you two kicks :P

Meera sandhu
Sorry dear, then I am off, ha ha
wow ernakulam tats kool

My uncle lives in ernakulam basically we are from Cherthala and Thuravoor

endey ammo.... all kicks only sandhya wants to give :)

Swetha Shenoy
wow ernakulam tats kool

My uncle lives in ernakulam basically we are from Cherthala and Thuravoor

endey ammo.... all kicks only sandhya wants to give :)

Are you ready Swetha for Chavittu Nadakam? I think you know well, how we use this art form in a comic manner......though it's a very serious Christian art form :S

For Non-Malayalis.....(Chavittu means Kick and Nadakam means Drama.....combining together "Drama full of Kicks"....) :ohmy: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Oh:) all full of malayalies and their dance types. I think this thread lose its track. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
Oh:) all full of malayalies and their dance types. I think this thread lose its track. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes of course!!!!
Why can't we come back???

Any more suggestions?????

Meera sandhu
Sandhya try to learn her dance if she shows interest she wont goaway.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya try to learn her dance if she shows interest she wont goaway.

Sasi, since she used to go out and play, she will continue the enjoyment. Nothing can give the same fun, especially the indoor activity. Any other activities can make her busy some point of time. All kids love to play outdoor as much as possible. :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.