Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be they have RADAR fitted in their head which catch signals emitted from the nest :laugh: .Do you know why ants move in straight line? :dry:

It's because of pheromones...... :cheer: their way of communication.....something like liquid

Yes this is the reason they move in straight line. :)
heard from elders that birds remember the direction until the sun does not sets and so all the birds in the evening are in hurry to return to their home else they will forget their way.you will hrdly or i should say you will not see birds roaming at night.

a.s.
May be they have RADAR fitted in their head which catch signals emitted from the nest :laugh: .Do you know why ants move in straight line? :dry:

It's because of pheromones...... :cheer: their way of communication.....something like liquid

May be birds also have transmitters fitted to know their nests and to decide where they have to go. :laugh:
heard from elders that birds remember the direction until the sun does not sets and so all the birds in the evening are in hurry to return to their home else they will forget their way.you will hrdly or i should say you will not see birds roaming at night.

It seems to be a nice answer. :blink:
Actually why can't we think, they won't see at night. That's why they are returning in evenings?

OWL and BAT.... exceptions

Meera sandhu

Actually why can't we think, they won't see at night. That's why they are returning in evenings?

OWL and BAT forget things in day so they come back to their homes before sun rise or they are suffering from day blindness. :woohoo:

OWL and BAT forget things in day so they come back to their homes before sun rise or they are suffering from day blindness. :woohoo:

Yes, their eyes can't withstand sun light. That's why they are seen as symbols of ghost :S

Meera sandhu

Yes, their eyes can't withstand sun light. That's why they are seen as symbols of ghost :S

even owls and bats love to live in darkness you can easily find them in dark places like haveli or khandhar.

a.s.
even it is said that birds relocate their homes and directions by the position and direction of sun.thats why they start their work when the sun rises and stop when it sets.

a.s.
[quote]Oh no....Our likes and dislikes also... My previous puzzle decoded....

I once read the book, "Why men can't find things and women can't read maps?". It's sure, women can't memorize route maps easily and men can't find things placed in front of his eyes.
Similarly, birds may have special power to memorize the route they have traveled.
So, you were a zoology student. I assumed, you specialized in English literature [/quote]

No I am a Zoology major, but I loved English equally!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Oh no....Our likes and dislikes also... My previous puzzle decoded....

I once read the book, "Why men can't find things and women can't read maps?". It's sure, women can't memorize route maps easily and men can't find things placed in front of his eyes.
Similarly, birds may have special power to memorize the route they have traveled.
So, you were a zoology student. I assumed, you specialized in English literature

No I am a Zoology major, but I loved English equally!![/quote]

But i have never seen posting or answering zoology threads :silly: :blink:
Was it a bad dream of yours :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.