According to Boddunan,i also know that an article should contain 300 words minimum.But,what about the quality of article? Should we improve our vocabulary skill and knowledge of using thesaurus? If we post article in a simple manner,will they reject?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All that we need is correct grammar and simple vocabulary. Plain English and good contents alone matter. Simple language will be appreciated if this is grammatically correct and contents are good and unique- not copied from other websites.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So,simple vocabulary and correct grammar is good according to you.Yes,we can.But anyhow I think our English will not match with the native people.Will this show any negative effect (may be in generating views etc.,)?
So,simple vocabulary and correct grammar is good according to you.Yes,we can.But anyhow I think our English will not match with the native people.Will this show any negative effect (may be in generating views etc.,)?

You are right, anyone not living in any English speaking country cannot match those skills but there is so much more to writing than going for vocabulary and slangs spoken by native English speakers. By the way, while on the subject you'll be surprised to note that most British people cannot write correct English or use right grammar while Indians are far better on writing English language therefore preferred over natives in UK.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Since your query pertains to this siite, you must be aware that this site is Indian with Indian moderators and editors and there are no Britishers, so no worries there since not all of them are word perfect ! However, as writers all of us have to keep growing and making ourselves better equipped to write and this is a life long process since perfection may never be achieved in our life time, but no harm in keep trying ! Keeping it simple and to the point is the best policy I feel !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

You are right, anyone not living in any English speaking country cannot match those skills but there is so much more to writing than going for vocabulary and slangs spoken by native English speakers. By the way, while on the subject you'll be surprised to note that most British people cannot write correct English or use right grammar while Indians are far better on writing English language therefore preferred over natives in UK.

I agree. This reminds me of a retort that V.K. Krishna Menon made when somebody ridiculed him about his way of expression in English. He said that he had learnt English and not picked in street unlike his critic.

Thank you said by: suni51

Since your query pertains to this siite, you must be aware that this site is Indian with Indian moderators and editors and there are no Britishers, so no worries there since not all of them are word perfect ! However, as writers all of us have to keep growing and making ourselves better equipped to write and this is a life long process since perfection may never be achieved in our life time, but no harm in keep trying ! Keeping it simple and to the point is the best policy I feel !

The fact is that British, American and Australian sites are more liberal while dealing with article writing especially by non natives. I have yet to get a bad remark on different international sites I write for than Indian sites, who find this point of most importance instead of articles message and readership value, which infact is of prime importance.
Members from several Asian countries especially from Far east write very impressive articles although not free from grammatical mistakes but no one is allowed to criticise them and if someone does, does it at the cost of his membership.

They are only against readability glitch and passive voices.

I know only simple English and British English. Will they accept my articles if it is simple English?
I know only simple English and British English. Will they accept my articles if it is simple English?

They will accept both as long as it is English.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

British English and simple English do not differ. Just write simple words commonly understood and give good contents. Language is only a medium and spirit is contents.

Thank you said by: DINESH XAVIER

The fact is that British, American and Australian sites are more liberal while dealing with article writing especially by non natives. I have yet to get a bad remark on different international sites I write for than Indian sites, who find this point of most importance instead of articles message and readership value, which infact is of prime importance.
Members from several Asian countries especially from Far east write very impressive articles although not free from grammatical mistakes but no one is allowed to criticise them and if someone does, does it at the cost of his membership.

They are only against readability glitch and passive voices.

Thats true, what is importanant is the content and presentation, however, there are some British sites where they are very particular about grammar and spelling along with other requirements...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.