Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

No Indian advertising agency is likely to match his ability to paraphrase ideas, launch new brands, re-launch people and events, write-rewrite copies to sell ideas or products as...
Presented below are some of the houses built in a strange and amazing shapes. World's thinnest House. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11065]} For more, have a look...
The insurance companies allow you to evaluate your life as high as you like, if you can pay premium. When you are paid compensation for accidental death of some family member,...
Buildings like men get noticed when these are either the most beautiful or ugliest. Normal individuals as well as buildings are never noticed. Here are the top ugly...
There are four types of marriages: monogamy, polygyny (polygymy), polyandry, and group marriage. Monogamy is one wife, one husband. Polygyny is one husband, several wives....
Do the rich differ only because they have more wealth? This is wrong. They think...
I don’t know and I’m confused too. Seeing today’s Google, I moved my cursor on the visual and found that it was a birthday wish for me. This is the first time I’ve seen Google...
I will be reaching Apollo Hospital Chennai, Greams Lane, 16 th March. I would be there for ten or more days, for treatment, I have heard, in and around there are some apartments...
I know, You know about the 7wonders of the world. Here are 10 new wonders of the world you don't know {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
While I was going through different threads last night a thought hit me hard. I am curious to know about the topics and subjects, which are of most interesting and keep members...
everyone who is making a career should be aware of myths about career. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/6-career-myths-you-shouldn-t-fall-for-slideshow/
Guys and Gals Have you known of a certain dancing plant? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Have you ever watched a plant move all by itself? The “dancing plant”, also...
Very often the police department takes the help of skilled artists to identify the criminals who leave no other clues. The artists work on the basis of the description given by...
The world of creativity is sans boundaries. Here are a few examples of Masterpieces created with vegetables. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11069]} For more...
I have always used shoes with laces. But I often see people wearing shoes without laces. What are advantages and disadvantages of shoes with laces and those without laces?
A woman deceived her lover by hiding the fact of her ugliness and plastic surgery. consequently, sh was sued. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/man-sues-wife-ugly-112500477.html
Here is a funny video. A youth speaks in Hindi even though others do not understand. He gets...
A report published in the European Journal of cardiovascular prevention says, those who can sit and stand unaided from the floor, can perform a wide range of activities of daily...
A chain snatcher steals a chain from a passenger. When the victim raised an alarm, the thief swallows the chain. Police enter and feed the thief 8 dozens of Bananas to recover...
We can never forget the Uttarakhand tragedy since it is a lesson for human beings on living life in harmony with nature ! Other than that I notice that this year the rains are...