Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

who does not like being popular among girls- especially the young men. How? See...
Some days before, we talked about chutnies. But we all know, we can't make a chutney without chilli :S :S :S Why can't we today discuss about different types of...
Check out India's fashionable men. Here are a fashion-obsessed lot. Vote for your own Fashionable...
Most of us these days are health conscious since our life styles are such that we need to pay extra attention unlike during olden days when their daily routine included enough...
Can you say NO, easily especially to your nearest friends, relatives and associates. Some times, you need say but you are hesitant. There are polite ways to say NO....
He entered the house as a thief in a cold night but could not ignore the warmth of a blanket he found in one of the rooms. He fell...
Is forcing ventilator on some body who is dying and beyond cure not cruelty and assault on him. Is this not the time we consder benefot of euthanasia for the seriously critical...
With time and maturity our relationships too change with people around us, especially with our spouses and children too...The problem with many parents is that they fail to...
There are so many houses ,palaces ,parks and open spaces supposedly haunted by lost ? evil? spirits...One can never be sure whether to believe this or not, whether this is just...
The TV anchors need to facilitate information and views and also reflect public sentiments. But they have limitation. They must recognize this and not go beyond their scope. It...
If you think about instant messaging your mind immediately thinks about whats up.The article tells the 9 ways whats app ruined us....
Fear seems to be a common phenomenon. Many have some sort of fear, strange and unusual for others. A list of fears You cannot upload istock photos unless you have...
Most people confuse argument with discussion... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11091]}
Humans are optimists, pessimists. They may suffer from depression or may be hopeful. But how are dogs also ptiists or pessimists. If you have no ambition, there is no room for...
Manchadi and Kunnikuru are just a kid's lovely fantasies.... collecting and playing with them. Now also, if I get those lovely red beads, I can't stay away. I just collect them...
I got an email from someone saying a childless rich couple in England died in an accident. They have bequeathed all their property in my name. I have to only to furnish my bank...
Is it believable that some of human body parts including male nipples are useless. Here is a link enumerating the useless buman body...
When the futile talks on qualification ad performance are hot in the political circles in India, here is an amazing story that says qualifications are not all related to...
Who is the present day greatest playboy. Meet him: http://in.video.yahoo.com/thealist-26154994/thealist-26277027/hugh-hefner-profile-30265655.html
will you love to wear these shoes? http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/she/scariest-shoes-time-173900092.html