Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

Do you play any ganes of Facebook ? There are so many of them...I was introduced to Candy Crush Saga by a friend and now play it regularly since I find it really stimulating and...
In about 20 villages of Kanpur District in Uttar Pradesh , most of the husbands don't do any work whole of the day & they drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes & gamble with...
Some of my favorite Fiction writers are Frederick Forsyth, Robert Ludlum,James Clavel, John Grisham,Peral s Buck , Agatha Christie among others....
Let me give you a simple work out today :cheer: Tell me, from whom do you try to keep distance most........from a person whom you love most or from a person whom you hate most....
I have visited Darjeeling, Sikkim and surrounding area couple of times. Please share your experiences about this area.
:( :( Friends, my collegues often scold me for shaking my leg while working I shake my leg when i sit for a long time before the computer, Come to think of it, is it okay?...
I got my payment from Chitika of $11.61. However, I got only Rs. 138.40. I don't know what happened. I got paid through paypal. I think it is a huge cut. What should I do? Whom...
If you are single and not getting a life partner, stop your search. Better realize the health benefits of living...
I am not pointing fingers at anyone but I see many articles published here with grammatically wrong titles, this is something about which I had written earlier too....Why don't...
Here are some disgusting table manners. Burping as loud as an earth quake is one of...
Whatever he may be, Narendra Modi is a human being first. Like everybody else Narendra Modi, the PM also have a few foods which are close to his heart. Here are some of...
Mamnoon Hussain the President elect of Pakistan was born in Agra. His election has been celebrated and invited to visit Agra....
Hello friends! When we read a topic, a blog, or an article which is more important? Content or its presentation. I think both. What do you say?
Could there be reproduction without sex. It seems a close reality....
Pen and Ink drawing is a forgotten genre of art. Still a very few are practising this rare genre. Thomas Broome is a Pen and ink artist with difference. He fills the objects...
KKR wins the IPL again for the 2nd time. Hurray! :cheer: We were glued to the TV. What an enjoyable match it was! KXIP really gave a tough competition. Looking forward to the...
In tune with its custom to dedicate its Search Page to a prominent personality, Today's Google search page has been dedicated to the famous Mary Leakey a British archaeologist...
There is an opportunity in every adversity. What’s your take on this ?
Writing and translation are some of the online jobs that you may choose. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/six-top-paying-freelance-jobs-1355724838-slideshow/
The different types who are members of facebook, where do you fit in ? One of these or in between... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10970]}