Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

This forum contains categories of various topics of your interest.

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

All about learning. It can be Engineering, Science, Arts, Management, Computers or any type of education. Find, discuss and learn from the education forum right here.

Forum to share, read and enjoy interesting jokes and humor topics.

Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Topics of Interest]

Although Vlad III has been deeply associated with stories about vampires and Dracula, Vlad is more famous for being one of the most tyrannical leaders in history not only because...
You heard it right. Its not about Manoj Kunar’s Block buster of Yesteryear, Roti Kapada Aur Makan. Its about AMUL’s cute, cool and crisp Ad that appeared when Roti Kapada Aur...
People who are disgusted will easily identify any unclean aspect nearby, according to a study. Researchers say that disgust motivates cleanliness. Many cultures identify...
Every Flag holds a symbolic significance for the nation and have complex meanings ingrained into their designs. India's flag called as the “tiranga” “tricolor” in Hindi....
we are expected to get a new email service that will faciitate communicatin between govrnment offices and ultimately also between public and government. This is a very good step...
By using techniques that employ optical illusion photographers can make objects seem like they are farther, closer, larger, or smaller than they really are. {CJATTACHMENT...
Take a look at some well-known logos and find out exactly how much their respective creative agencies charged for them, spanning a price spectrum of $0 to $211 million...
A vampire skeleton has been found in Britain. http://in.news.yahoo.com/-vampire--skeleton-with-spikes-discovered-in-britain.html
This is the first time i am sharing one of the creativity of myself - Poem, on such a big platform. I hope everybody would like this . So here is the Poem : I don't know...
One fine day young daughter comes home from her college and tells her mother that she has fallen in Love. Under such circumstances what will be the mother reaction? Can you...
Frankly I feel that we have had enough of Sachin Tendulkar on TV and everywhere for that matter , no doubt he is a brilliant achiever and has earned name, fame and wealth....but...
Chinese are always thinking of doing something new, this time it is an Ice City within a huge park in the city of Harbin in Heilongjiang province..The entire ice city was carved...
Here are some weirdest ways to look pretty. But many women will not hesitate to undergo such beauty treatments knowing fully bout...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9526]}
An Air India pilot refused to her scheduled Mumbai-Jodhpur-Delhi flight for a later, direct flight from Mumbai to Delhi. Reason? She wanted to fly via Jodhpur to pick up an...
Most of us here are writing articles since a long time ...One of my friends from another writing article site was teling me that she work on and writes at least 5 articles at...
Students securing more than the maximum marks has become a daily affair in Delhi university. A student scored 102 marks out of 100 in her second year French exam. "Such...
A 50-year-old poor patient in Chennai was denied cancer treatment at the Government General Hospital for two days because she had lost her ration card. The height of...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9527]}
Friends at last Sachin is in face book.Let interact with him.