Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As I am a south Indian, so we prefer rice items. I love biryanies very much. But they should be tasty.

I am Chapati Lover. I need atleast one time Chapati.

Want to make each day Accountable

As I am a south Indian, so we prefer rice items. I love biryanies very much. But they should be tasty.

Even i don't like rice I prefer chappatis and paratha to eat. But I love eating rice with Rajma and curry occasionally. Mostly on Sundays in lunch we eat rice. :)

Even i don't like rice I prefer chappatis and paratha to eat. But I love eating rice with Rajma and curry occasionally. Mostly on Sundays in lunch we eat rice. :)

Punjabis like to eat Rajma. I am Punjabi, and I too love to eat with rice. I also like to eat Spinach( Palak Paneer) Sabji with rice.

Punjabis like to eat Rajma. I am Punjabi, and I too love to eat with rice. I also like to eat Spinach( Palak Paneer) Sabji with rice.

I don't like palak paneer but with any dal it looks tasty. I know punjabis eat paranthas more. :)

I don't like palak paneer but with any dal it looks tasty. I know punjabis eat paranthas more. :)

Yes, in Morning for Punjabis, Paratha is must.

Aloo parantha with Dahi that is what I too like in the morning breakfast but these days I don't as it has lots of calories. :blink:

Aloo parantha with Dahi that is what I too like in the morning breakfast but these days I don't as it has lots of calories. :blink:

Sir, I used to eat a lot, but now i have put a lot weight, so i too have to restrict eating Aloo paratha.

Kozhicode biriyani I never heard this name before. Will try it if I get any chance.

Kozhicode is also known as Calicut and is in the state of Kerala...Malabari biriyani is quite tasty but not as good as the Hyderabadi ones...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kozhicode biriyani I never heard this name before. Will try it if I get any chance.

Kozhicode is also known as Calicut and is in the state of Kerala...Malabari biriyani is quite tasty but not as good as the Hyderabadi ones...

I am little confused why these Biryani are mostly liked by Muslim people. Even in some of big function, Biryani is most Popular.

I am little confused why these Biryani are mostly liked by Muslim people. Even in some of big function, Biryani is most Popular.

Biriyani is a Mughlai dish and brought to India by Afghans when they came here for trade so naturally muslims have an affinity towards it. After it came to India it became indianised with added spice and other stuff...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.