Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Till now, I have tried once or twice to make Biryani at home. I really want to become a Biryani expert. But I don't know why my hubby discourage me everytime

Meera sandhu
Biriyani are the sahi dishes among all.Many of them love to eat this food.But I think the best biriyani is the Hyderabadi biriyani.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I shall take Hyderabadi Biryani as this is new to me. Otherwise chicken biryani is my favorite.

Me too...
It's told it's the best biryani, but I haven't tasted it yet...

Devu
Kozhicode biryani is also very famous....I think you forgot to add :whistle:

I think you don't need to go to Hyderabad to eat it. :laugh:

May I ask what is so special in Hyderabadi Biryani?. :blink:

Even the no.1 chef of Kerala is saying, Hyderabad Biryani is the best :woohoo:
Then why should I doubt :P

But how is it different from normal Biryani? :blink:
I shall take Hyderabadi Biryani as this is new to me. Otherwise chicken biryani is my favorite.

Me too...

Devu

Dishes prepared at different places are difefrent. Kozhikode Biryani is entirely different from Thrissur or TVM. Hyderabadis add safron to everything in their preparations.

I like Kalam Biryani of Kottayam..i.e. Dum Biryani, prepared is small clay pots. We will get that pot also free if we parcel it to home. :woohoo: :woohoo:
While I was at Kottayam in 2007, we got a lot of pots :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
My first attempt to make Kozhicode Biryani was a failure. It's because of the used pot. Second time, almost made it. After that I have never tried. I jut want to come in a mood to make it.

Meera sandhu

Me too...

Devu

Dishes prepared at different places are difefrent. Kozhikode Biryani is entirely different from Thrissur or TVM. Hyderabadis add safron to everything in their preparations.

I like Kalam Biryani of Kottayam..i.e. Dum Biryani, prepared is small clay pots. We will get that pot also free if we parcel it to home. :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am surprised just adding a saffron color in Biryani makes it tastier.There must be something else which is special which makes it tasty. :)

Me too...

Devu

I am surprised just adding a saffron color in Biryani makes it tastier.There must be something else which is special which makes it tasty. :)

Ayyo...
Not Safron colour.....real expensive saffron.....which is given to pregnant ladies and small kids mixed with milk to get colour :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I love chicken Biryani than other biryani s which will be more taste for me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Me too...

Devu

Ayyo...
Not Safron colour.....real expensive saffron.....which is given to pregnant ladies and small kids mixed with milk to get colour :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is Kesar i think but adding kesar in Biryani makes it so tasty. :blink:
i will beign with veg biryani and then chicken biryani, and then prawn then hyderabad and fish, I dont like mix biryani

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.