Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends let me give you my tip. If you start with prawn and fish biryani, you won't like the other varieties. Better to start with veg biryani,egg and mix biryani then mutton, chicken and finally fish and prawn biryani.
My favourite biryani is chicken biryani.
I don't know why i have never liked Biryani.. May be i am missing the best one..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Once I had ordered vegetable biryani at a restaurant but the taste of it was awful. Since then I stay away from any kind of biryani.
Not able to eat all at once. So starts with Mutton Biriyani and end with mutton biriyani. ;) ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I like chicken biryani very much which my aunt does.
I shall take Hyderabadi Biryani as this is new to me. Otherwise chicken biryani is my favorite.

Me too...
It's told it's the best biryani, but I haven't tasted it yet...

Devu
Kozhicode biryani is also very famous....I think you forgot to add :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
I shall take Hyderabadi Biryani as this is new to me. Otherwise chicken biryani is my favorite.

Me too...

Devu

I think you don't need to go to Hyderabad to eat it. :laugh:

May I ask what is so special in Hyderabadi Biryani?. :blink:
Friends let me give you my tip. If you start with prawn and fish biryani, you won't like the other varieties. Better to start with veg biryani,egg and mix biryani then mutton, chicken and finally fish and prawn biryani.
My favourite biryani is chicken biryani.

Till now, I assumed you to be a Brahmin :cheer: :cheer:
Now only, seeing your favourites, I find am wrong :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Me too...

Devu

I think you don't need to go to Hyderabad to eat it. :laugh:

May I ask what is so special in Hyderabadi Biryani?. :blink:

Even the no.1 chef of Kerala is saying, Hyderabad Biryani is the best :woohoo:
Then why should I doubt :P

Meera sandhu
Once I had ordered vegetable biryani at a restaurant but the taste of it was awful. Since then I stay away from any kind of biryani.

Unless one takes care vegetable Biriyani can either turn insipid or taste too strong.I have seen some restaurants using the same spices as mutton Biriyani which I feel becomes too strong for vegetables.However, a well prepared vegetable Biriyani can be really delicious ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.