Let me give you a simple work out today :cheer:
Tell me, from whom do you try to keep distance most........from a person whom you love most or from a person whom you hate most. :evil: :evil:
It appears like a simple question. But it's not at all that much simple :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I'll be physically near the persons who are relevant at the time. I hate nobody. I also love nobody.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I keep away from the people whom I dislike the most! I will not like to be around them and make myself unnecessarily stressed at their site. Though I don;t have enemies as such but yes some people whom I cant bear. :huh:

Live in the present :)
Let me wait for some more interesting answers. then I will decode it ... let me say, it's my opinion only.

Meera sandhu
Tell me, from whom do you try to keep distance most........from a person whom you love most or from a person whom you hate most. :evil: :evil:
It appears like a simple question. But it's not at all that much simple :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer:

I keep distance from people whom I hate most. Sandhya why should a person keep distance from the person whom he/she loves most. :woohoo:
I like to keep my likes and dislikes to myself because we never disclose our hate in public and if we spell our love for some one in open, that may not be true in some cases. So I know whom do I love or not love all that much. But I have yet to find a person whom I hate. Far or near is altogether different.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If I hate someone, I hate tremendously. If I love then it is a blind love. So, I keep myself away from people whom I hate very much.

I keep distance from people whom I hate most. Sandhya why should a person keep distance from the person whom he/she loves most. :woohoo:

Seeing your sentence I am reminded of the instances when during the exams I used to keep away from my boyfriend fearing I will end up spoiling my exams due to the never ending thoughts involved in a relationship. :laugh:

I maintain a distance whom i donot like but upto now i didnot hate anyone or done like this.

Seeing your sentence I am reminded of the instances when during the exams I used to keep away from my boyfriend fearing I will end up spoiling my exams due to the never ending thoughts involved in a relationship. :laugh:

Here it is!!!
You caught a right point. I am pleased.... :cheer:
Hoping you will decode it easily :P . Carry on. All the very best!!!

Meera sandhu
OK then I would say that there are some times when we have to keep a distance from our loved ones. Say for example during my board exams I had to keep a distance from my brothers as I had to concentrate more on my studies. During the college days I have already told you how I used to avoid my friend to give more time to my studies. I will also like to add here that me and my room mate in the hostel had to sit separately for hours in order to cover up our syllabus (mostly those which required mugging up). :lol: OK this was all about regarding studies.
I would also like to share that I have sometimes intentionally stayed away from my best friend during the low mood days when I wanted to keep things to myself and not take her under my sorrows, it also used to happen during the small petty fights we used to have that I used to stay away from her to let her realize that she misses me when I am not around. ;) These were the instances that were all I could think of. If I left anything I would like you to add on. B)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.