Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have started this thread to make you understand, how you could get everything in your life?
So, from now onwards I am going to give you important tips on whatever you comment.

Ronark, better to write an article instead of providing tips. it will help others to achieve their dreams.
I have started this thread to make you understand, how you could get everything in your life?
So, from now onwards I am going to give you important tips on whatever you comment.

Ronark, better to write an article instead of providing tips. it will help others to achieve their dreams.

Yes, i will write an article, but as there are very small- small things which i need to discuss here. There are not many people who read articles, but come here on forums.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is very difficult to decide what anyone want in life.. as said by other member life is unpredictable in each phase of life. For me in childhood becoming a doctor was big dream or objective but situation made me to do some other courses that show path to SE position.. finally end up in some other role..

so everything is unrelated and human nature is to just take whatever comes the way. But there is no limit for wants....we move on due to them only... :)

I agree with your views , it was the same with me, what I wanted in life could not materialise for many reasons, so the best option was to do what ever was possible within the given circumstances, which also taught me to adapt to anything that comes my way...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, i will write an article, but as there are very small- small things which i need to discuss here. There are not many people who read articles, but come here on forums.

Yes. its easy to convey the message through forums instead of articles.
It is very difficult to decide what anyone want in life.. as said by other member life is unpredictable in each phase of life. For me in childhood becoming a doctor was big dream or objective but situation made me to do some other courses that show path to SE position.. finally end up in some other role..

so everything is unrelated and human nature is to just take whatever comes the way. But there is no limit for wants....we move on due to them only... :)

I agree with your views , it was the same with me, what I wanted in life could not materialise for many reasons, so the best option was to do what ever was possible within the given circumstances, which also taught me to adapt to anything that comes my way...

This is normal and happens with everyone whatever we want not necessarily be get fulfilled. Even whatever i wanted in my childhood I could not accomplished.I never wanted to be en engineer but became an engineer finally as I always thought of becoming a teacher but my parents wanted me to be an engineer. :laugh:

This is normal and happens with everyone whatever we want not necessarily be get fulfilled. Even whatever i wanted in my childhood I could not accomplished.I never wanted to be en engineer but became an engineer finally as I always thought of becoming a teacher but my parents wanted me to be an engineer. :laugh:

Of-course Sanjeev, none of our desire can be fulfilled. If our desire is fulfilled then there wont be any development in the world. just like typewriter, computing machine, personal computers, laptops, tablet computers, etc., If the desire fulfilled with a typewriter then we cant even think about the laptops or tablets,..................
If you want to change your circumstances, situations which have arrived in your life you can change it. You just need to think only what you want in such situations.

Thinking what we want in the situation is a selfishness ronark. We should think about others also around us and then should take the decision

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thinking what we want in the situation is a selfishness ronark. We should think about others also around us and then should take the decision

Not always sometimes we have to think about our self also. :)

I have noticed it with some people however good you do with them they won't reciprocate with the same way and think worse for you always. :evil:

Here, I have given my comment in context to Individuals. We can't handle others. We don't have control on others.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.